SAU Community

Hostility By Supraforums

MANWHORE

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, I went to maccas to get breakfast with my friend. He has a supra.

It turns out that the supra forum was running a cruise up to the entrance. We didn't have anything to do, so my friend asked if it was ok if we joined them (I was in my skyline).

They said it was alright for him to join them, but "it would be better off if your friend didn't come with us. there are guys here that don't like skylines or their drivers".

I don't know, but I didn't think that was very nice. On sau cruises, cars of all kinds are welcomed.

it's cos all of the "high powered" supras got owned by a certain gtr once down at palm beach on a supra cruise:

hahahah lol reminds me of a supra cruise a few whores and i attended up the northern beaches. they were all racing and doing flybys.

it was funny the aparent "leader" tryd to have a run with me. pitty he got hossed and all his mates. so it was a gtr embaresing a whole heap of supras. on a supra cruise. it was very funny.

Rukus i don't want to be rude, but which high powered supras are u talking about?, i went to that cruise and there was not any high powered supras present that day, so u r really not making sense dude. Or maybe u call a supras with an intercooler and blowoffvalve high powered!!!

hmmm.. the trash talking from both sides is really necessary. whats it proving? other than making people look like obnoxious jerks?

yeah i agree with you, i just think its funny egging people on.

last thing we want is a fight to start out at this cruise.

hmmm.. the trash talking from both sides is really necessary. whats it proving? other than making people look like obnoxious jerks?

When I read most of it, I look at it as light hearted ribbing (its normal for people to give shit to other makes / models, and its also normal for them not to be serious).

But then, for people who haven't been on the forums long (like our new Supra owning posters) they might not see it that way and take it at face value.

Might tag along for this.

Oh great, now we've got bloody zeds piping up.

Piss off you piece of crap zed driver, Mr. Boat, crappy I-might-as-well-be-supra-driver.

j/k'ing!!! :laugh::rofl::D:( hehe

Rukus i don't want to be rude, but which high powered supras are u talking about?, i went to that cruise and there was not any high powered supras present that day, so u r really not making sense dude. Or maybe u call a supras with an intercooler and blowoffvalve high powered!!!

i love lamp