SAU Community

Standard Gtr Clutch F/s

I have a standard GTR clutch for sale, when I baught the car 1 month ago the guys had to change the spriggot bearing so I got a heavy duty clutch put in to save on labour.They said the clutch was in very good condition and would last a while with normal to high power figure, up to about 220awkw I was told. I will sell clutch for $250 and pick up would be prefered. Call jamie on 0401004999 if interested.

Edited by glaze

Hey just to let u know, u might be asking bit too much...i sold a standard GTR clutch ages ago for $130...was in tip top nick too :D

Good Luck.

Hey femno. Thanks for the feedback. You never know how much to ask for something like this, as far as what it maybe worth for me to keep. Will take offers as it is not that important for me to sell, but will take offers. Thanks for your feedback.

Hey femno. Thanks for the feedback. You never know how much to ask for something like this, as far as what it maybe worth for me to keep. Will take offers as it is not that important for me to sell, but will take offers. Thanks for your feedback.

Price Drop $220, anyone interested?