SAU Community

Engine Buildup Your Thoughts ?

DESCR8

Im selling my GTS-25t after two years of service and have spent those two years modifying it. I have converted it to a Series 2 front end and installed a worked auto. Now before you say anything let me tell you I have beaten many manual R33's with more work than mine which is Boost, Exhaust and Air Filter even beat one with FMIC and Computer Upgrade. Anyway thats not the reason for this post what I am about to embark on is in my eyes truly unique after seeing the increasing popularity of Skylines in Australia and having mates with some very quick examples eg. 10.6 second pass on the rev limiter 80m before finish line i am planning on building the following.

Either R33 S2 or R34 Coupe (Not GTR) with the ability to run 9's maybe even 8's. And after speaking to NIZPRO i am convinced i can do it. The engine will not be your tipical RB25/30 or RB26/27 but the underatted and never used VH45DE thats right a V8 but not just a V8 a twin turbo one. What i really want from it call me nieve is to have a Skylines that can wheelstand !! NIZPRO roughly estimates that on 16psi on Optimax i will have 750HP (Street Tune) on 25psi on Optimax i will have 900-950HP and at 35psi with C16 i will have 1200-1300HP(Quarter Tune). Please note unlike other cars running these times I aim to do it without NOS Note these are engine figures.

The parts used will be:

Nissan VH-45DE

Twin Garrett GT35 600HP Turbos

Motec M800 Computer

Carillo Rods and Pistons

Custom Manifolds

Bosch Indy Injectors

Twin Bosch Fuel Pumps

Custom Intercooler

and many other parts

The main drama will be getting power to the ground and once that happens working out what diff and trans to use. I garauntee it wont me manual. But let me assure you it will be street driven and hopefully engineered.

Thanks for reading what i plan to do and let me know what you think.

Regards