SAU Community

A Pair Of Sad Stags

Burns

Yeah hope you got permission to post those pics from the owners, some are very sensitive about flashing their injured beasts around the internet.........

They look like they could use a big hug :)

Was my passenger window closed? Looks like he has washed it though.

On another note lol, two stageas at one panel beaters... hahaha

IMO my stag looks tough with no headlights in. Thats how I drove it there, exactly like it looks there I drove from east eastside melbourne to the north west... about 30k. ... got some pretty funny looks :(

Ill speak with Luci tomorrow.

So your not getting all new bits through insurance? Luci normaly wont work with 2nd hand bits. Maybe he decided it was worth it given the wait for new bits from Nissan. My car is waiting for him to finish on one of these before it can go into the paint booth.

Ferrari%20360%20Modena.jpg

They are fantastic. I got the 4 pots with 330mm DBA 4000 series rotors, braded lines and Ferodo DS2500 pads. The rears are still stock but I will get some R33 GTS-t rears to put on once the dint and busted gearbox is sorted out. I had to have the mounting holes in the adaptor brackets re-drilled and taped bigger to take the bolts and cut a notch out of them for clearance to the hubs but apart from that it was a piss easy install.

I guess they made a mistake when making the brackets or maybe the Stagea has different front hubs / steering knuckle to a GTR.

The pedal feels so much better, much easier to modulate and threshold brake and the ABS still works as it should or better, they work well when cold or hot. I noticed a little brake squeal when braking lightly in reverse but that was it. They will probably get even better once bedded in; I only got to do about 100km on them before stuffing my gearbox.

• 2 weeks later...