SAU Community

R33 Gtst 500+ Hp

Guest pawel

Guest pawel

I realise why I hate selling cars I have advertised my car in the Trading Post and I got a few calls. Already had one tyre kicker his main concern was does the car break traction and goes sideways well I said generally my car with 300rwkw or any car with that power generally will break traction if you put your foot down.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Calv R33 GTS25t

Hi Mate

Can you tell me more about the 3.0Ltr convertion.

Oh and by the way, You must be mad selling that for that money, in the UK you would only have it a matter of seconds selling it at that price!

Calv

Car back in Mechanics preparing for eastern creek price is up to $31,300 to to huge outlay I am doing to achieve high 10's at the creek in a fortnight. And new bodykit.

Too many people want to know drag times so I said stuff it and now preparing for the strip. My mechanic will drive because he holds could records and I would stuff up and get **** times. Plus with slicks we should get good times. I will also get updated Dyno Papers done.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my car back from the mechanics it now has new gaskets copper the head now has been O-Ringed the car is was dynoed last Thursday it got to 280 RWKW at 120kph 900nm of torque at 5,500rpm in fourth gear before it lost traction on the dyno even with 2 guys in the back boot. Also my body kit is complete new front Nismo 400r bar with GTR rear wing. The whole car looks like a proper show car now. Final price now $33000 with $4000 pioneer system includes 5 channel kicker amp competion boston acoustics speakers splits in the front and bostons in the rear. JL Audio 12inch Subwoofer also. With a $1600 Pioneer head unit. $31000 no Stereo. More Pics coming very soon of whole car and engine bay. any questions call me 0414 253 876.