SAU Community

R32 Gts-t King Springs Sold! Please Delete.

hi all.

i bought these a while ago with the intention of putting them in my mistress but have decided to sell and wait till i can afford a full adj' coilover setup!

i bought them off ebay a few months ago for just over 270.

i feel that $200 is a fair price. 200 INCLUDING shipping that is. pick up in the mornington peninsula area would be alright too (say $180 for pick up).

PRICE DROP!!!- NOW ASKING $170 INCLUDING POSTAGE

according to the ebayer i bought them off they lower the car 30-35mm.

dont know for sure but ive been told from a reasonable source that they are much stiffer than the stock springs too (but dont hold me to that!)

to contact me you can do the obvious: pm or reply in this post. or call/ sms my mobile on 0423 043 495. james is my name.

not particularly negotiable on price- unless you can show me a genuine place that sells the same item new for much cheaper.

cheers. james.

sub wooofers go bump bump bump bump.

just like me in this reply.

bump

EDIT: if there is anything in the list in my signature that you are trying to sell that you are willing to swap for, we can make some sort of arrangement. cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

alrighty then.

i called up king springs and they themselves had said that the rear ones are good for a both the GTS-T and GTS-4 (they said "its suitable for both the rear wheel dirve and the 4WD" so i assume that its ok for the GTR) HOWEVER the FRONT springs are only good for the gts/ gts-t.

PATTO: steven from king springs said that it lowers it 25- 30 mm. which isnt much but ive driven a 32 with these springs on them and it look good, and is easy to drive aswell.

cheers. james.

If you want to ask any more questions please call them on (07) 5539 6700 and quote the part numbers KDRL 102 (the rear ones) and KDFL 101 (fronts)

this was the effect of King Spring Sport lows after only a day or so, still got a bit of dropping to do:

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...t&p=2333355

fair bit lower, but most importantly alot better handling.

Edited by nisskid