SAU Community

Moving To Brisbane Need To Meet People

R33_Rob

Rob the best thing you can do is keep an eye on the events section and come to as many events as possible...

The forums are great for chillin out and getting all important info on skylines and all things Nissan and motorsport related. But its the events were you will meet new people and have heaps of fun.

Thanks. I saved up since i was 8 years old and finally have one :angry:.

Im currently living in bundy and gonna head down to brisbane for uni at the end of this year

hahahahahahahahaha another person escaping from the ever boring life that bundy has to offer

man give us a shout when you get down here, always good to have another one come in from the sticks and go "wow... 3 stories..." lol

But seriously, yeah. Keep and eye out for events, and put your name down. Let us know where in bris you end up.

lol ofcourse im looking for girls. Do the chicks in brissie flock to the import drivers?

Negative ghostrider....

unfortunately, the chicks here don't seem to care... unless you drive a ferrari or something... and the ones who do are all 15 - 16 year old car-broad minded persons (though that may not be a bad thing if you're only 17 :(), who seem to like the ricers with their doof, shiney rims, neons, bodykits etc.

Welcome to Brisbane in advance :D As has been said, come along to cruises, dinners etc - that's how quite a few of the people who have become "regulars" started out.

Negative ghostrider....

unfortunately, the chicks here don't seem to care... unless you drive a ferrari or something... and the ones who do are all 15 - 16 year old car-broad minded persons (though that may not be a bad thing if you're only 17 :O), who seem to like the ricers with their doof, shiney rims, neons, bodykits etc.

WTF??? where are my car broad minded persons???

STOP LYING!!!

ricers with their doof, shiney rims, neons, bodykits etc FTW!! he he he J/k

I need new friends, gladly meet up with ya all.

yeah for some strange reason its very rarely i get female attention driving the car... normally pre teen little boys saying spool it :S

but i drove through the city with Aphid, who was sliding all the corners and going nuts with his BOV, he had woman yelling out shit,, i slid one and let bov go, and i got three guys yelling out :S:S

moral of the story, i need car broad minded persons..