SAU Community

Any female Skylines? nrth beaches

MacK

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw two skylines this morning coming down epping rd towards the city - a white one...numbers plates RRR033 (i think)...he didn't look at me...smile or wave....very rude...and a grey series 1 33 - YFU510 (i think)....i followed him from the m2 to the toll gates :)

If i spot a skyline i usually stalk them :D

This has got to be one of the longest threads!!!!

Yea i always see this burgandy Skyline going towards chatswood everyday and this SEXY ass wog guy is driving it!! if anyone knows who this is can they let me know?? i think his name starts with C ive been told!! he has shoulder length black curly hair! always gives me a smile and small wave:)

yea we made it home okay!! we stopped off at Macca's then went home!! how bout u guys?? i thought u got pulled over for sure when the cops did the U turn! i dont know why they hasstled us so bad???

Yeah....dunno either!! they were probably hoping we'd slip up!! I think they thought we were going to the runs at peats ridge...cause the way they pounced on us when we accidently headed to that intersection!!! then were flashing us when we were doing the u turn...and then they didn't give chase or stop us as we drove off....we would have been done for if we had gone to peats ridge!

ahh well!!!

Because he what carlo?!

• 1 month later...