SAU Community

I Just Put A Manual In My Stag

Burns

I have purchased all the parts myself and have done all the work up to needing a hoist. I'm paying a workshop to do the work that needs a hoist and set the clutch system up so I can drive it home then I will finish it off.

It will end up being around $3,000 - $3,500 not including the centre console. I will work that out later ether moding the auto one, making up a new one using the auto one or maybe buy a manual one if that won’t work.

Edited by Burns

I just got the pun about the "manual in the stag."

Some of us (ie. me) are a bit slow around here.

Maybe that's what they mean when they say auto's are a bit slow on the uptake...and I thought it was just the cars, not the owners!

Age is finally catching up with me.

Edited by 3intheBack

NICE! Good luck with the conversion, and welcome to the DARK SIDE!!! MUMUAhAuAuAUAhAHAhAhaHA h a haH h aHAHAHAHAHA HHAh aH A HahAH AHhH AhhAhahahaaaa!!

Manual ftw!!

I just got the pun about the "manual in the stag."

Some of us (ie. me) are a bit slow around here.

Maybe that's what they mean when they say auto's are a bit slow on the uptake...and I thought it was just the cars, not the owners!

Age is finally catching up with me.

Wen i got my auto S1 it had a manual in the glove box. Effffiiiinnn HAHAHAHA!!!

The more I drive the auto, it seems the better it gets. I think I saaid it before some where but the Stagea is a VERY responsive Auto. I think better than any other auto i've peddaled.

You touch a Stagea in the right place and she EXCITES. She has a wisdom beyond her years!

I read a great quote on the forum... GOD created turbo lag to give V8's a chance.(and all those other little shit boxes that try to pass themselves off as real cars) STEALTH IS WEALTH. :P:(

Burns, there are some things you just shouldnt own up too...

I know this is your bike, 'cause you kids wouldnt be seen dead on it.

It really is my bike, I don’t have kids. I have a KTM200EXC as well but don’t think I have any pics.

The back up car was having brown outs today. With the head lights, rear demister, fan and wipers going the radio would drop off if the revs dropped or I used the brakes and the blinkers and brake lights wouldn’t work at the same time.