SAU Community

My Mates R33 Stolen

Viper_r32

just heard from AJ's (the guy who owns this car) girlfriend she said that it was spotted on isabella drv around five oçlock this arvo, the police said they have a had a few cases recently where cars have been stolen used for a robbery the parked at unit blokes ect. then used again the next night for another robbery, for several nights then the car gets dumped and burned

Explain!

when i got my car i wondered if i could steal my car and after about 30mins i worked out how to do this , but u have to get in the car so i turned the alarm sensitive right up i just hope if somebody try to steal my car i am close by.

just letting everyone know this car has been found, and surprisingly in good condition all the guages where stolen, which is to be expected, and the wheels but overall he's very lucky,

one favour tho does anyone know of someone selling some cheap wheels in canberra stock nissan etc. if ya do could you let me know thanks

Good to hear i sort of know what it's like my car wasent stolen but i had my SAFC II and all my gauges stolen about 8 months ago. I have not replaced them for fear that it will just happen again.

Also i will be selling my r34 gt-t rims 17 x 7 with Toyo T1-R rubber 235/45/17 (payed $1150 for the rubber only 6 months ago) at this stage i am asking $1100 for a canberra person i will be posting them up in the FS section probably later this weekend for $1200.

Cheers Leigh

really glad to hear it was found.

I have had a car stolen before and I was lucky enough to get it back aswell. - every single part worth anything including intercooler and engine parts. the car was thrashed aswell.

You should hook up a 5 farrad capacitor up to your door handles...

• 2 weeks later...

james (AJ's Brother) showed me some picks of the car. man those forensic guys just cover the whole car in that fingre print powder. and they left it all there when AJ got the car back to. I fell sorry for him he's never had a great run since he bought the car. aparently the F#@^%$ the gear box. and i't was hard to tell from the picks but it looked like the side of the car was scraped (but it could just be the powder stuff) aparently AJ's just going to fix it up to stock form and sell it.