SAU Community

R34 Stock Tv/cd/nav Issues

DazR34

Hey all,

I have the stock TV/CD/Sat Nav system which is playing up. I use it to play CD's and I think she is packing it in.

Sometimes the screen will not come up, then 15mins later, it beeps and POPs up, when it does come up and plays CD's after a while the screen freezes and music stops. Turn car off it goes back down but then will not come up again

Could this be a loose connection or a fuse? Where is the best place to start looking?

Cheers,

Daz

Edited by DazR34

• 2 months later...

Ey man i had the same problem with mine , its shitting itself , and apparently it cant be fixed im trying really hard to chase up a new one the cd plyer is gone mate sorry and dont bother with nissan they wont $2,800 for standard one

• 2 weeks later...

I had the exact same problem with mine. After a while the system decides to not work completely (instead of freezing up after 10-15 minutes). Just recently the screen has started to pop up every time the car is started up... with an error message in japanese.. i think it is somthing along the lines of "please contact the program desk"

I'm completely bummed about it.. to it to a car stereo guy over here in WA and he was completely clueless.

Is there definitely nothing that can be done?

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what other system can be put in so the i can keep the motorised pop up screen?

• 1 month later...

I can make the motorised screen work up and down without the gps deck controller..

but not the nav..

I got switch to make it move and remove the tv and swap it to my MIO handheld GPS..Its easy if u can find tv about that size to replace

i post a pic if u want..

had problems with my old 34 as well..screen didnt pop up but it constantly beeps non stop for like 5mins which like fkn happens almost everytime i drive..

hahahaha...nick u don even hav the nav anymore

yea put up some pics...wanna see ur good work