SAU Community

Storm Vs Broncos (nsw Is Spewin)

Sinista32

Hey Beau...States was great, lived in Augusta, Georgia..work sent me over snd threw in a cool apartment, hire car (2006 mustang), fuel and paid me on top of all of that! Got to see a bit of the countryside...soarer is going well, beter than the mustang in some ways!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice call Richard because I'm a girl? Love that one when we kick yo assss!!!!! Clearly I'm going for the Storm :( (thanks Shell u champion!).

Come on give the Storm some credit they've been playing great all year, we dont just get to the top of the ladder for nothing!!

Might I just bring up another point, when it comes down to State of Origin (go NSW!) when Richard supports the QLD side who should be on that side but the only and only Billy Slater.. did i mention he plays for Storm?? Hmm. .yes interesting point .. that you my friend go for a Storm player. :D

Can't play 15 of them [simpkins and the video ref]................Storm was never going to win against those odds!!!!!

What a dirty game to be involved in, too much money in sport nowadays for any real results to be allowed to happen!!!

Hmmm - Simpkins was instrumental in the Storms last 4 wins. Hard to call that one.. I thought he favoured the Mexicans all game.

Cassi, Cassi, Cassi - you got ur booty bashed girl :O. Silly Billy I reckon cost tha game. I thought he'd be man o the match too.

Tissues for the runners up, You didn't loose you came second.

;)

Edited by Sinista32

Whoo hoo! yeah Sin, Simpkins has openly admitted he hates the Broncos, so no love lost in his rulings normally. At the end of the day, the scoreline is all that matters, reagrdless who won. I wouldn;t have minded losing to Storm, they are a great side, just not good enough, they should have scored quite a few times, but Broncs kept them out. I had tears in my eyes, especially for Webke, he had a blinder, rapt he goes out on a high note. I certainly don't mind being a Broncos retard :D

Edited by soarergal

:rofl: Skyline_babe - fix your interweb.

It's hard to take the p!ss, when your not doing keyboard strokes in SAU. :wave:

Hey I tired to get on straight after but something was wrong with our net.

Well I'll admit defeat (i mean we already beat you guys 3 times :rofl:) it was a really good game as i messaged some of you, with the exception of a bad f**ing call from the ref on a try, would of liked to see that reply again, Storm supporter or not :). I'm not ashamed I cried, screamed at the tv a bit and then consoled myself with a little food and drink :P