SAU Community

Set Of New Gold Koya Drift Tek Rims 17x9 +30 (5 Stud) With New Rubber

mate why dont you show pics of the front of the rims??? it will clearly show that they are brand new!!! or 1 wk old like you were told, in stead of focusing on the 1 rim???

because brand new rims dont have chunks missing out of any of the 4 rims included in the set of 'new' rims.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://home.iprimus.com.au/squeek1/wheels/1.jpg..... (1)(the first link in the pics posted)

wow they look new to me!!!! the other 3 look even better!!! and are imaculate!

yes the insides look like they have been on a car for a week which you were told when you bought them!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sidewayrice

http://home.iprimus.com.au/squeek1/wheels/1.jpg..... (1)(the first link in the pics posted)

wow they look new to me!!!! the other 3 look even better!!! and are imaculate!

yes the insides look like they have been on a car for a week which you were told when you bought them!!!!!!!!!!

I've had wheels on my car for a year and they are no where as scratched as these koyas! Stop defending ur mate. If he's even ever allowed to sell stuff on here next time...detailed descriptions of damages no matter how small and pics would help and not misleading ppl with the word NEW when they are in fact NOT.

I'd like to see you go to a wheel shop and pay big $$ for brand new wheels and get wheels that have been on someone elses car for a week with scratches and chunks taken off. :mellow:

"quote"

"Hard to see scrapes while not photo'ing them directly (mainly due to flash of camera as it's overcast outside)"

yeah whatever mate!

He has just offered to refund me 100$ to fix damage to wheels.

did you mention that you have that money now??

I'll have to see what happens with this claim he is going to give me back some money

you have the money so why are you saying that for????

I don't see why i should need to prove that they are all damamged

there are more photo's - but that web hositing service just told me my account was full. So i can't post any more

what a crock! more like "i dont wanna show the new rims to everyone, just the imperfection from week old rims"!!!

don't forget most minor imperfections are easily fixed by machining, but I definately wouldn't be paying for it out of my pocket!

you have already been compensated for it ffs!!!

Edited by sidewayrice

Hard to see scrapes while not photo'ing them directly (mainly due to flash of camera as it's overcast outside)

However, the point is made that it's CLEARLY not on just one wheel. :mellow:

Probably shoulda taken all the photo's without the flas (like the one below) though, this was the last one - which i went back to get as i figured someone might think, the bad damage to the front and back is only on 1 wheel (Which is still NOT acceptable anyway)

Damage on inside of wheels is on outer sides of rim. Looks like they have all been rubbing on coilovers or something.

How the hell it has been damaged halfway into the wheel i have *NO* idea

White marks on tires is from the tape that he used to package. Not damage to tires.

00.jpg

Pics are in no specific order. Just took random photo's. I don't see why i should need to prove that they are all damamged - the fact is, there is damage. Which is NOT what was said/advertised :mad:

I'll have to see what happens with this claim he is going to give me back some money - but by the previous post - maybe i should be asking for more money back on this dud sale? (if i get any of it back at all ? )

1 2

3 4

5 6

7 8

There are more photo's - but that web hositing service just told me my account was full. So i can't post any more :(

(1)(the first link in the pics posted) ,hes not gonna show everyone the rims as a set or any of the fronts so anyone who has put there 5c worth in:

have a look at the first pic (1)in the linked pictures and all the rims look like that.....new! apart from the insides which look like they are a week old! and the tyres are brand spanking new with a week wear....and for aruments sake "AS NEW" would have been a better choice of words when selling these rims.

and for petes sake... that camera phone would make any rims look shit!!!

Edited by sidewayrice

"quote"

"Hard to see scrapes while not photo'ing them directly (mainly due to flash of camera as it's overcast outside)"

yeah whatever mate!

I'll have to see what happens with this claim he is going to give me back some money

there are more photo's - but that web hositing service just told me my account was full. So i can't post any more

what a crock! more like "i dont wanna show the new rims to everyone, just the imperfection from week old rims"!!!

don't forget most minor imperfections are easily fixed by machining, but I definately wouldn't be paying for it out of my pocket!

mate seriously who gives a f*ck. new is new & damage is damage. silbeer sold them as per title "Set Of New Gold Koya Drift Tek Rims 17x9 +30 (5 Stud) With New Rubber"

youd expect not a mark for brand new. im sure if you went to buy any other part that was brand new and when it was sent to you was 100% not. you'd pissed too so sit the f*k down and let silbeer explain. he may even have a reason.

i aint taking sides with whos right and wrong with the buyer and seller im telling you to shut up because your "perception" of brand new will start to make other people on the forum stupid

"quote"

yeah whatever mate!

Stay out of it and tell your buddy Silbeer to respond.

The chat stops here, if people continue to stick their noses in, warnings will result

I said ONE was damaged on the front, the others are ALL damaged on the backs.

I was told they where on the car - not that they where DAMAGED on the car (Big difference)

I dont know about YOUR place off residence - but occasionally we do get overcast days. And overcast days do make it sh*t for photo's.

Why did i accept the $100 money offered for compensation? Well - if i'd said - no i'm not happy with that, i want more/all of it back, i probably would have gotten nothing initially.

The ONLY thing that that $100 has paid for is the plane ticket to W.A so this guy can get a better understanding of a new and damaged.

I'm sure that 'silbeer' will read this thread. So, i'll let him know here (Ain't gonna waste more money on a phone call/message)

I want at least 35% of my money back. Which is $420(minus 100$ already given). Alternativly - he can refund my FULL $1320 + return postage (120) (Again, minus the 100$ already given) and i will return the wheels.

Other wise, this matter is not resolved.

I would also like to mention, that some more "reasoning" to him selling me f*Cked wheels, that is 'how do i know i'm not going to drive on them for a week and damage them, so whats the big deal with them being like that now'

LoL. I SERIOUSLY hope noone buys off this chump ever again. As he did happen to send me a photo of 1 or 2 of the wheels b4 i bought them, funnily enough, it's one of the ones you can't see any damage :O

Edited by 51OWW

mate do your self a favor and post pics up of the front of the rims!...gutless, but ill tell you what ill do,ill buy the rims of you for what you paid! you can keep the new tyres as you dont have a problem with them because they are new!

these rims were bought for(originally) =$300 dollars each...total $1200

the tyres were bought separatly for =$135 each...............total $540

you paid $1200 for rims and tyres not $1200 for rims lets get that straight so $1200 less- tyres $540 =$660 that is all you paid for the rims! so ill gladly buy them of you for what you paid for the rims $660 ,so sell them to me for what you paid for them $660 fkn bargain! and you have lost nothing

think about it..........post-7327-1161331646.jpg

Edited by sidewayrice

oh and why havent you asked the freight company about the damage on the out side of the rim????

No, see your missing the point - If this arguing continues the thread will be locked.

The rims were advertised as new.

The buyer agreed to purchase them based on this fact.

The buyer received the rims and they were clearly not new, and had sustained some damage.

How much or how little damage each rim has is completely irrelevant, the wheels arent new.

End of story, now for the last time, keep your nose of this and get your buddy who actually advertised the wheels to come in here and answer for whats happened.

• 2 weeks later...