SAU Community

Shift Light Into An Rb25det

Kman

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has put a shift light in their series 2 rb25det, I am just wondering if anyone knows where to run the wiring to the tacho sensor. Thanks

what dont you know when to change gears, and if you really want to do it the get the manual it has ecu pin outs there

like my self who wants a shift light because my cars got a after market ECU and dose not have any of the saftys any more it would be a good help for the best time to shift to get the max power out of your car

Thanks all the same sinista but i'd rather not get info or opinions from a knob from yass. get a ute put on some mack mudflaps, aluminium side-skirts and put "Kuma" in the back. Rolled?

Hey mate,

there no need for personal attacks on this forum, just for your information i lived in yass for about 6 months and finished high school there if you cared to look i live in adelaide atm but have travelled round australia what does it matter where someone comes from if they have technical info that could help you. Im an electronics technician by trade and my car has had a fair bit done to it, which i researched every step of the way. I often have freinds from all around the country calling me up me asking me to help with there cars whether it be a problem or the next upgrade step and even on this forum i have had ppl pm me asking for help or information. I can see your a new member but thats not the way we operate on this forum if you have a good technical argument go for it. So you just made yourself look like a total tool champ by doing that.

Edited by sinistagtst

if you go to paulr33's profile and look at his web site he has the pin out for rb25det. just did it the other day coz my tacho died. from memory it was a blue wire with yellow strip but dont quote me yours might be different. Im sure you will find it if you do a search.