SAU Community

Mearcat Fibreglass Corner Gauge Pods

MearCat

Update : FINALLY found a R34 coupe ;) but will not be ready for a couple or months due to lack of funds :P

I recently finished a batch of "corner" gauge pods for the R33 (See thread SAU THREAD). Check out the thread and my Trader Rating for comments.

I have also finished the design for the S13 Silvia/180SX/Onevia/Sileighty. Now it is time to turn to the R32 & R34 Skylines. I need some interest from R32/R34 drivers people who are willing to purchase these pods. These gauge pods will be similar to the R33 & S13 design (pics available on my webspace HERE)

I only need approx 8 people interested in each pod type to make fabrication of a small batch viable.

Final product will be available through www.JustSR.com which will include undercoat and painting of the pod in matt black.

Group Buy / Interest Expressons will stop when I get 8 people for each pod type, or end of Nov.

-Alan

• 2 weeks later...
i'll take a 32 one also

what size gauges does it take? i need a 60mm one

thanks

As stated in my 2nd post above, the pods will fit a gauge up to 60mm. I'll note you and nuffsaid down for one each.

So far, I have 4 people interested in the R32 pod and 2 for the R34 pod. Keep the PM's/posts coming!

I just found out that the 4 door versions are slightly different to the 2 door versions, and the pod I have made for the R32 is for 2 door one and the pod for the R34 is for a 4 door.

So I now want to source a R34 2 door to loan for a weekend to design a pod for that model. If you are in Perth and interested in getting a free gauge pod for you R34 2 door, please contact me ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...
have u guys designed one for the 34 coupe yet?

id so give u my car but im in melb :cheers:

Not as yet. I have a R34 sedan pod, but unfortunately I'm finding in hard to get an R34 coupe to loan to design a pod for it. I usually borrow cars from Autoworx (here in Perth) but they won't have an R34 coupes for a month or more.

Has ANYONE in Perth got an R34 coupe that I could use for a weekend?? It will be securely stored and will not be driven.

-Alan

• 4 weeks later...

To date, I still am at a loss that I can't find someone with a R34 coupe in Perth. So instead I've been making gauge pod prototypes for the S14, S15, Stagea to 'pass the time'.

Anyone who offers to lend me their R34 coupe will receive a free gauge pod or $80 cash for their generosity.

• 2 weeks later...