SAU Community

Fs: Series 3 R33 Gtr

Year : 1997 (series 3, Xenon Headlights etc.)

Colour: Sonic Silver

Condtion Very Good

My car has to go, situations have changed again this time it must go.

Was imported in June this year under sevs since getting it here it has been serviced twice using Motul Oils and the timing belt was replaced at the dirst service with a HKS belt even though it appeared to have new on just recently put on. Car is 100% mechanically stock non V-spec. Car currently has 18" Black Nismo LM GT4 II wheels.

Other non standard features;

Thatchem approved Alarm (not disclosing brand on internet) see - http://www.thatcham.org/

Alpine MP3 head unit

HKS Type 1 turbo timer - only few weeks old.

Genine Nissan GTR Floor Mats

Nismo But plug black gear knob

I'm after $34,000 with standard wheels or $38,000 with the nismo wheels.

Very regretful sale. Number Plates not included.

wheels4.jpg

I will get interior and engine bay photos up as soon as i can.

Edited by ookami

Selling due to a possible change in financial position and the fact my child will be born in the next coming days. I am semi neg on the prices, you can always try worst i can do is tell you go eat a fat one :D

semi - meaning not much on the price? :mad:

Thats good to know, meaning I don't need to place an offer because there is no Budging.

well I'll be in Brissie in 2 weeks, I'll see how your tread goes... ;)

well, if you all think that this car is worth what its priced for then why hasnt it been sold yet?

There are many people who are looking for GTRs on the market but are not willing to pay that much

Cheers

They are the same people who will buy a cheap 15,000 R32 GTR, blow the engine the first week then can't afford the rebuild. You get what you pay for.

well, if you all think that this car is worth what its priced for then why hasnt it been sold yet?

There are many people who are looking for GTRs on the market but are not willing to pay that much

Cheers

Because 90% of people looking for a GTR dont have a clue what a good one is worth, and can only afford the cheapest, most run down example that they can find.

That is why.

Just because a car is a good price, that doesnt mean its going to sell in 5 mins.

They are the same people who will buy a cheap 15,000 R32 GTR, blow the engine the first week then can't afford the rebuild. You get what you pay for.

I've owned many skyline's. Pervious one, Yes an R32 GTR, pirce I payed and sold it for I can't say.

it was a mint cheap one, and it lasted the trashing I gave it and still sold it as an excellent condition car.

Like I sayed before Im not criticizing on what they are worth and not looking for a cheap crapping one!

I have seen these cars go for 45k and 14 months down the track sell for 29k (the same car!)

There people who have an idea what to look for, and what to pay for a GTR.

furthmore - these are just the many reason why they havn't sold!

I hope he sell it for the price he wants. :P

I am not the person who just emails a ridicules price. I wait and see :D

For all the tight asses out there, the car insured at market value which is more than i am asking for it. Also forgot to add it has a thachem approved security system, all black wiring, 3 point imboliser, interior movement sensors blah blah blah to comply with full insurance standards.

Beautiful car, and god damn it I want those rims.

Redbook on these for interest's sake:

http://www.redbookasiapacific.com/au/vehic...hp?key=NISS98CW

So yes, it certainly is under market value and looks to be an awesome example.

I want those rims (I know I have said it twice :rolleyes: ).