SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

board as hell, over tired over worked and under payed sums me up atm.

sounds like your havin an eventfull day as well Anna

Sounds about right!

hahah yeh you could say that, i've just finished watching a DVD of Hello Kitty. 5 fairytales each involving HK as the main character :P it was... interesting.

6:30 the garage will open so come round then nuthin like getting pissed in the dark under a dash

did you endup getting the gauge in waynes stag done over the wkend

see you at 6:30 mate

Yeah piece-o-piss pretty turned out as good as a $50 gauge can. The vacuum hose is made of hard plastic or something so kinks easy but it works and its stuck down with velco and we didnt bother wiring up the light for it cause wayne had to make it to the bank before they closed.

Sounds about right!

hahah yeh you could say that, i've just finished watching a DVD of Hello Kitty. 5 fairytales each involving HK as the main character :P it was... interesting.

wow anna i take it your not at work (lucky for some) then watchin fairytales and hello kitty dvds, hmmm! that somethin i havent done in a while

me im just getting frustrated trying to find the interior panels that theis prick car thiefs smashed in, it seems that no one has a 33 atm not to mention 9 out of 10 dont deal with interior parts brick wall after brick wall :D

wow anna i take it your not at work (lucky for some) then watchin fairytales and hello kitty dvds, hmmm! that somethin i havent done in a while

me im just getting frustrated trying to find the interior panels that theis prick car thiefs smashed in, it seems that no one has a 33 atm not to mention 9 out of 10 dont deal with interior parts brick wall after brick wall :P

Nopes, not working. I've now got Kath & Kim on. *sigh* I loves them so much :D they remind me of my mum and my aunty sharon.

Sounds like you're having a bit of a shitter today. I remember when I was ringing around looking for stock R33 suspension, just 1 mind you, they all wanted about $180 for it. I nearly died!

hey!! I quit my job today :no:

Looking for work in briz so if anyone knows of any, feel free to pm me.

I'm an accountant (Bookkeeper extraordinaire) so anything along this line of work would be awesome.

Also will be looking to meet up before the crusie on Sunday too.

Chow!

seems like the thing to do. I quit three weeks ago, just waiting to here back from some people for new one. There are plenty out there for the likes of us bookeepers. I went through about 7-8 agents in the city.

Edited by Traditimeour

gauges have to sit under steering wheel, gauges arnt gay unless there defis :(

lol.. what about autometer smoked faced.. i like them :santa: cost me $36 each and look like defis :santa:

Sounds about right!

hahah yeh you could say that, i've just finished watching a DVD of Hello Kitty. 5 fairytales each involving HK as the main character :no: it was... interesting.

sounds kind afruity.

hey!! I quit my job today :wub:

Looking for work in briz so if anyone knows of any, feel free to pm me.

I'm an accountant (Bookkeeper extraordinaire) so anything along this line of work would be awesome.

Also will be looking to meet up before the crusie on Sunday too.

Chow!

hmm thats what im studying for. got exams tomorrow and today.. far out i hate it. whats accounting like in teh real world..

seems like the thing to do. I quit three weeks ago, just waiting to here back from some people for new one. There are plenty out there for the likes of us bookeepers. I went through about 7-8 agents in the city.

whats pay like for us number punchers... its it worth another 6-12months of study..?

hey there is cheaper version of gauges called "auto gauge" isnt there , there a knock off of "auto meter" or are they all made by auto meter?? i dunno never really took much notice.

yep thats the shit. lol..

to be honest thats what i use. havent faulted them yet have installed half a dozen of ther boost gauges.. all good.

Blink: i had a job costing exam this morning..

and tomorrow i got cost budgeting performance reports and arvo i got financial statements.

GHEY..

A group of us are going to meet at the chancellor park woolies at 7:20 for a 7:45 departure to the main meet for the SCC if anyone else wants to join us, if you let me know your comin either pm me and i will give you my number or just indicate in this thread that your keen so we can get a rough idea of numbers so we dont leave with out you as we did last year

A group of us are going to meet at the chancellor park woolies at 7:20 for a 7:45 departure to the main meet for the SCC if anyone else wants to join us, if you let me know your comin either pm me and i will give you my number or just indicate in this thread that your keen so we can get a rough idea of numbers so we dont leave with out you as we did last year

Are you talkin about sunday? cruisin down to meet up for the MSC?

Count me in.

Glad to see your earning your weekly pay check again Dan HAHA, what time did you start and your board already

Started at 7 already fixed someones laptop. Error between keyboard and chair. on my 3rd coffee already (each with 3 sugars). so im in this little storeroom of an office buzzing out of my head with nothing to do.

good pay once u got your paper! prob about 45-50pa in the city for basic bookkeeping.

What exams u got markimak?

7-8 agents? gezz u were on to it, u get a job?

Plenty of interviews, but I'm limiting myself to CBD out to home, which is towards Ipswich, so had to turn a few down.