SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

yep the sil80 is still sitting at my place. got the old wheels back on it (ones in anna's picture) motor was f**ked when i bought it. my own fault though really shoulda checked it a bit harder. oh well served me for a fun few months

well it says you've got 44 posts but I haven't seen you til not :dry:

Are you coming tomorrow?

Late afternoon fags :thumbsup: I'm still a day behind after yesterday. I just saw an ad for neighbours and though the world was going bonkers :P I had 12 hours sleep and i'm still rooted. And man am I glad i'm not on Exec again this year, fark organising and having to try and have all the members as happy as possible at the one time is next to impossible, and does your head in :D

*eats KFC*

He zac did you og all the way down to the meet point?

Yeah we ended up getting there it was a bit of a misson, like the drive on the way to the hypermarket, but we made it. Then pretty much just filmed everything i will post up the link of our footage by friday of most of the cruise, we got all the sunnycoast cars and then most of the brissy/goldy ones on film. The hill climb was good we waited till the end, then for a bit longer, so we wouldn't get stuck behind many people. Turned out it was the right choice! :P

How was your hill runs?

haha yer. me and a few mates in a ae111 were going for an early hill climb, and remembered u were meeting there.

then waited there to look at some cars, lol, and to snob u all.

does that red r31 have anything, or all show?

haha yer. me and a few mates in a ae111 were going for an early hill climb, and remembered u were meeting there.

Mate i thought it was stock? Rb30 in it n/a

Rabbit001 you guys missed out aye, our strap up mt mee was awesome we even managed to stay with a few bikeys which i think made them scared them a little was so much fun we're doin it again in a few weeks gotta get new tyres first the ones on the liner are shreaded from sunday HAHAAH!

yea. we did that on sunday morn when u guys were having (fun) driving at a set speed on a straight line on the highway.

if u want some twisties.

drive through montville, the range, maloolah, mapleton, kenilworth. probably a 150-200km round trip.

well worth it. especially with sticky fronts and hard rear tyres ;)

so much traffic, u will be stuck behind a car every five mins

Edited by r33cruiser

it will be show worthy soonish drift pig looken

yeah its almost stock haha.. rb30 zorst pod timing and it does overfuel way to much and starts to burn my rear bumper ;)

mmm that range is so awsome through that area but starting to get to pupular with bogans who think they can drive and hold traffic up....

Edited by red_screamer

Rabbit001 you guys missed out aye, our strap up mt mee was awesome we even managed to stay with a few bikeys which i think made them scared them a little was so much fun we're doin it again in a few weeks gotta get new tyres first the ones on the liner are shreaded from sunday HAHAAH!

Yeah still nice going out and seeing what cars are around, but yeah should of went with you guys send me a pm when you guys are heading out that way again, i'am keen for a run! ;)

Mt Mee was a great run. I pussied out and left the traction control on. already lost my girlfriend and job last week didnt wanna lose the car too. was good giving it a bootfull though. had to slow down so the boys in their 33's could catch up ;P