SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

hmmmm , nope havent got a clue. You keen on a kit like that are you?

Yeah i'am keen on the front bar, i was going to get a different kit until i seen this one online it looks great, it flows with the car shape nicely. The orange paint work also looks great, but i'am after the kit.pm me if anyone knows what it is as i'am going to keep looking as i have not found it yet.

i would recomend palmwoods smash repairs guy there called wayne top bloke i couldnt not recomend him... top work for the amount he charges :teehee:

yea my mate has gone through him plenty of times and always comes out happy, its not perfect but deffintaly worth the money he charges.

soon ill be getting a full respray not sure if the same colour but would be good to source someone that can do a good cheap job :sweat: hard to find i guess...

Edited by Sr PWR

yea my mate has gone through him plenty of times and always comes out happy, its not perfect but deffintaly worth the money he charges.

soon ill be getting a full respray not sure if the same colour but would be good to source someone that can do a good cheap job :/ hard to find i guess...

You get what you pay for...

yeah i got NPC clutch its good, havent had any problems with it yet but still running standard boost, its held up fine though for a 5 puck ceramic, a bit hard to get used to at first but after a while its great. im sure itll handle a bit of punishment once i mod it. payed around same for fitment. clutch was like $550 from memory.

go to any GOOD performance workshop in brizzy/goldy area and prepare to pay from 90 to 120 a hour.

If you dont line up your clutch properly, all hell will break loose!!!!

get a os gekin twinplate...there great to use on the street :)

I didnt think a clutch would cost that much to fit. they only take about 3 hours. sometimes less.

Marty's doin it. hes gotta take out the clutch, send to brissy (freight charges involved) for JBC to build new one, machine flywheel, etc. then put it back in when it comes back up. Marty's hourly rate is pretty good too $70/hour i think. If it takes him less time than he quotes he wont charge it, same if it takes him longer. I don't mind payin when I know its going to be done right.

yeah i got NPC clutch its good, havent had any problems with it yet but still running standard boost, its held up fine though for a 5 puck ceramic, a bit hard to get used to at first but after a while its great. im sure itll handle a bit of punishment once i mod it. payed around same for fitment. clutch was like $550 from memory.

Yeah got a quote for $816 for an NPC thats why i went with the JB coz its pretty much the same $$$