SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

they all i lil to simple for me...

i dont want anything over the top or that sticks to far out the front. they just get anilated on those traffic stoppers in shopping centre carparks. have u seen the green 4 door round noosa that is a custom colour its got al alright kit on it for a 4 door

f**king fo shizzle :D Hoping to run a 10 before that though so I will be running 11 flats on low boost. Will be racing in ET class instead of SR as there is heaps less people in it.

cool as, what is your best time to date, and have u changed any of your set up since last jamboree?

no changes as I have been in Japan for most of that time.

Ran it with nitrous on Saturday and ran 11.04@126, 1.71 60ft. 15psi and 50shot.

Will have 3000rpm stall, 25psi and a 100shot for one run. Hoping to smash a low 10 and then get booted so will dial it back to 11.00's :D Expecting to trap close to 138mph with more power ;)

ok seriously which one of you guys was texting me this after noon! its not nice to hit on someone through there friend either might i add and then not say who you are but know my car and my phone number.

and another question. how the hell you even get my number!

anyway saw a few nice cars down kawana way today and at the plaza. but the drivers wouldnt even wave.

Edited by 000DNK

Hey guys about to clean my engine up and paint the rocker covers do i need to replace the seal and the gasket or can i just put them back and use gasket goo to help sel them?

Any help would be great.

Hey guys about to clean my engine up and paint the rocker covers do i need to replace the seal and the gasket or can i just put them back and use gasket goo to help sel them?

Any help would be great.

If they arnt hard & cracked, you can re use them.

Just make sure you put the sealant in the corners of the humps at the end.... if you know what I mean :)

If they arnt hard & cracked, you can re use them.

Just make sure you put the sealant in the corners of the humps at the end.... if you know what I mean :)

So are you taling about gasket goo on the raised half circles on the front side of the covers?