SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

For goodness sake cant everyone just be nice to everyone....this thread has turned into a thread of insults and seperation. Its just not fair on everyone guys. There is no reason for this at all!

For goodness sake cant everyone just be nice to everyone....this thread has turned into a thread of insults and seperation. Its just not fair on everyone guys. There is no reason for this at all!

gtfo-56265.jpg

complaint_department_toilet_paper.JPG

Edited by JJay

000 is right guys...Why cant we all just get along? - Lets bake cookies, go on lovely cruises and enjoy time pushing eachother on the swings on life.

With that said....my personal answer is....DUMPTY DITTY DUM....WAIT FOR IT!!!!!

83_1149390446635__800_x_600.gif

I'm so sick of all you egotistic men who have nothing better to do but fuel your own egos by insulting other people! we all have as much right to be here as anyone else. we love our skylines, and we come to this forum to talk about them and hang out with other people who have the same interests. If you guys have a problem with that or obviously a problem with me. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! because it is pathetic. i would really prefer not to loose this thread...so can you guys just stop it!

As Allara Said, Let's forget all the barriers that separate us and talk about our cars, and cruises we want to go on. If there is any personal taunts, backstabbing or insults to be had, they are not to be posted coz this site is for car enthusiasts. and if it continues, i will personally email the moderators because all i can see is there are people who just want to bring others down to make them selves feel better. Seriously, get over you youselves (you know who u are) and if you have nothing better to say, DONT POST. end of discussion

i would suggest providing the 1 piece swim suit for this occasion and informing your neighbours. :/

Where did you quote me from? My post didnt say that??????

Definately dont want her around in a one piece.... dont want her round, period.... - Plus we have young kids on our street who have a whole life ahead of them... I dont want them being exposed to this kind of innapropriate graphical demonstration.... I NEED AN ADULT!!!

Argh!....There goes the god damn neighbourhood!!!!

ghetto-girls.jpg

Edited by NIC334

Where did you quote me from? My post didnt say that??????

Definately dont want her around in a one piece.... dont want her round, period....

Argh!....There goes the neighbourhood!!!!

before u changed ur post, i had it alreadty cause i was replying to it.

ur a bit slow. LOL

ohh and i dont blame ya

got rid of that thing long ago before it got to attached.

Edited by JJay