SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

how about tonight??

meet maroocy macca's 7 - 7.30, and just go from there???

i'll be there hope to see someone else :blink:

Ok I am in for this. Not up for anything too big as I do not want any cop attention but a small meet up would be cool.

Ok I am in for this. Not up for anything too big as I do not want any cop attention but a small meet up would be cool.

good stuff bro, me n u so far lol recruit some people. i'm the same dude, defs dont want cop attention haha

i know i dont really know anyone yet so tonight would be cool just to say hi and s%*t haha

anyway. meet @ macca's maroochy 7.15pm and head of at 7.30 or something, decide where when we get there???

pm me if keen :(

my left side low and my right side high beam are the only lights workin.. gonna give it a miss tonight will have to try fix it tomorrow :(

changed fuses and lights dont seem to be blown, tried fiddle with connection but didnt work so will be out another time

Was cool to go out and meet with you James. Thanks for showing me that nice twisty road. Will have to hit it hard next time if weather is up to scratch. I also need to look into the issue with my low oil pressure :(

I ended up having a quick drive down maroochydore sea front , saw some nice cars out ended up parked n chatting with another grey R32 GTR and a lime green 34 4door ,

Its a good spot we should all organise a meet up one night or next sunday afternoon

I ended up having a quick drive down maroochydore sea front , saw some nice cars out ended up parked n chatting with another grey R32 GTR and a lime green 34 4door ,

Its a good spot we should all organise a meet up one night or next sunday afternoon

Yea might be an idea. I know James wanted to organise something for next Sunday aswell. Did those Skyline guys you meet frequent SAU by any chance?

Aparrently thursday nights and sunday afternoon are the busiest times,

I might do thurs depending on the weather ......... but probably gonna do sunday , again weather dependant we should all organise a time to meet up