SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

was up in the hills for a solid 3ish hrs on the bike.

did not see 1 police vehicle. however did spot 3 red h/w patrol cars when i got closer to maroochydore :domokun:

Yep they are all out. With the pay rise they are getting they are probably trying to raise a bit of extra cash to support it. :dry:

Yep they are all out. With the pay rise they are getting they are probably trying to raise a bit of extra cash to support it. :P

Crap, I was hoping the Gold Coast would be less trouble than SA. Do they target skylines/imports or fairly neutral with all makes???

thought id say hi, ima sunny coast boy but have been living a bit west for the last yr and a half, got my skyline 3 weeks ago, and have put almost 3000km on it already, love it!!!!

been back to the city last weekend for a concert/or 2 and to catch up with friends, seriously i saw 3 skylines in the one street where my mate lives in toombul....weekends the only time people drive thiers??

otherwsie cant wait to get back to civilization to do some cruising, you guys have a normal meet day and time on a weekend around maroochy area??

i used to cruise moronfield road back in the day in my '58 beetle, that was a long time ago though, not sure anything much happens there anymore, cops cleared it out good...been to long for me

oh on another note...who of the brissie and northside area remember "the bridge to nowhere" in naragaba??

i used to cruise moronfield road back in the day in my '58 beetle, that was a long time ago though, not sure anything much happens there anymore, cops cleared it out good...been to long for me

oh on another note...who of the brissie and northside area remember "the bridge to nowhere" in naragaba??

i remember, that was a long time ago. lol they still trying to hold burnout comps there, they have had a few recently but residents are complaining or something, its a legit run event but they are going through court etc to try to let it still run. not sure of the out come yet. was a few weeks ago now.

i remember, that was a long time ago. lol they still trying to hold burnout comps there, they have had a few recently but residents are complaining or something, its a legit run event but they are going through court etc to try to let it still run. not sure of the out come yet. was a few weeks ago now.

was in the area only a month ago and heard about it, just went back to see my folks last weekend and heard its being shut down

Apparently not so much the noise there etc, but all the f*&^%ing local bogans, driving the same all the way home and making a nuisance of themselves after leaving, so the idiots f*&^%ed it up for themselves.

the bridge to nowhere wasnt too bad, no public to get involved etc, and a good turn out, but the cops had to shut it down i guess, it was getting to popular......i was up at the matilda servo the main night it got shut down.

i saw a million cop cars and paddy wagens drive down that way, and decided to head home rather than see what was going on

Hi All,

Only just found this area yesterday...............

I am the guy on the coast with the GTR - 35 (Super Silver ADM) there was/is another (JDM model)one which was owned by a certian property developer but i believe he has now sold it.

Anyway don't really know many of you local gtr guys as I have been a Subaru (Black STi) man prior to this.

So I thought I would pop in and say 'Hi'.

As you can imagine I am over the moon about this car, it truly is an amazing car................ no real mods yet although I have just fitted a Willall Racing mid pipe to make it sound like a proper super car, gives additional 15 odd Kw's ATW's but hard to notice that gain over standard, mainly got it for the sound improvements anyways.

If any of you guys a going to the Track Day on the 8th July at QR.........I will be there as well (doing a Paul Rusic Day) so come over and say hello.

Cheers

Mark

Edited by Wild Thing

Hi Mark,

Awesome car . it it the same one i have seen driving around Mooloolaba ?

I had an R35 on order myself back in the uk but i cancelled the order , sold my EVO X RS (in my sig) and decided to spend some time out here for a bit ,

If you are looking for any more parts let me know as i can probably source for you

Hope to catch you around

John

Hi All,

Only just found this area yesterday...............

I am the guy on the coast with the GTR - 35 (Super Silver ADM) there was/is another (JDM model)one which was owned by a certian property developer but i believe he has now sold it.

Anyway don't really know many of you local gtr guys as I have been a Subaru (Black STi) man prior to this.

So I thought I would pop in and say 'Hi'.

As you can imagine I am over the moon about this car, it truly is an amazing car................ no real mods yet although I have just fitted a Willall Racing mid pipe to make it sound like a proper super car, gives additional 15 odd Kw's ATW's but hard to notice that gain over standard, mainly got it for the sound improvements anyways.

If any of you guys a going to the Track Day on the 8th July at QR.........I will be there as well (doing a Paul Rusic Day) so come over and say hello.

Cheers

Hey Mark, i met you the other week when you were at squash one night, you play with my mate wes and a few of the boys.You should come play at willowbank tomorrow at the powerplay day.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Awesome car . it it the same one i have seen driving around Mooloolaba ?

I had an R35 on order myself back in the uk but i cancelled the order , sold my EVO X RS (in my sig) and decided to spend some time out here for a bit ,

If you are looking for any more parts let me know as i can probably source for you

Hope to catch you around

John

Yeah I think mine is the only Super Silver one on the coast right now..............

What sort of parts can you get...........

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark,

My R35 line up is as follows,

RAYS wheels -

Zelespeed front lip / skirts / rear diffuser

All seibon Carbon fibre parts

My own carbon fibre hood / bootlid / rear wing

Ap racing brake kits

All HKS parts

All cusco parts

All Greddy parts

PERRIN performance parts

Cobb tuning

And i have contacts all over the world so if you want anything not listed just get in touch

John

Hi Mark,

My R35 line up is as follows,

RAYS wheels -

Zelespeed front lip / skirts / rear diffuser

All seibon Carbon fibre parts

My own carbon fibre hood / bootlid / rear wing

Ap racing brake kits

All HKS parts

All cusco parts

All Greddy parts

PERRIN performance parts

Cobb tuning

And i have contacts all over the world so if you want anything not listed just get in touch

John

Giddy Up....................... I definitely need to visit you

Cheers

Mark

Edited by Wild Thing