SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

no no no.. he means another skyline :down: haha. i tell you what i been looking for about 4weeks straight, i drove myself skyline craaaazy. was amazed at some idiots who simply wouldnt bother making an effort when it came to selling their cars.Made me wonder if they Wanted to sell their cars at all :S

But yeah the 'good' looking cars were not so good in person... at all :). got impatient annd my mates and i were talking about bikes alot and so we all decided to get one :rofl: im happy

Edited by Darkness_Ryda1

Oooooooo in the rain and all! Noice. Mine is just collecting dust in the garage atm :D

I'll be taking it out no matter how wet it is soon, im having withdrawals!!

anyone going out today? ill be around maroochydore/mooloolaba after 12ish. Look out for a black r32 with GTR bar, IFR12 number plates.. gimmi a wave :D

yeah i never ended up taking it out, got too busy. i booked in myself and some friends for Q-ride this sat with the guy from Yamaha Kunda Park... then ill be out on the bike much more :D

Edited by Darkness_Ryda1

anyone going out today? ill be around maroochydore/mooloolaba after 12ish. Look out for a black r32 with GTR bar, IFR12 number plates.. gimmi a wave :)
i think i might have seen ya.

yeh u did i saw u haha and u looked at me i gave a wave but got snobbed LOL
i did not mean to snob ya dude, i was grinning like a cheshire cat, :banana: i was going to turn around and catch up to ya but you were going to same way the fuzz just went, so i kept on going lol :laugh: . il be around this weekend so il look out for ya.

cuzz. keen to catch up again. need to see ya about me bonet :cheers: