SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

i reckon u could fix that shaun, go see bert at kunda park smash and see if u can put it on the car-o-liner if it even needs it. ive seen worse cars then that repaired. worth a try man, atleast u wont have to ditch such a clean car. im sure u could fix it up.

P.S Coxy said to fix it ya skirt lol

Do it Sunday morning Winkleberry. Gonna come on the bike this time. Save the car for next weekend after the new tune. :blink:

EDIT... BTW, check out the photo in Autosalon of the black rig doing a powerskid at powercruise last year. :P)))

Edited by cuzz_33

i might have to miss this one out guys. i cant have any fun till i get that tap tap tap tap fixed up in my head (i don't trust it and its driving me crazy). can any one recommend some one to re-tune my autronic after i get the shims done, she's running so rich :) .

i reckon u could fix that shaun, go see bert at kunda park smash and see if u can put it on the car-o-liner if it even needs it. ive seen worse cars then that repaired. worth a try man, atleast u wont have to ditch such a clean car. im sure u could fix it up.

P.S Coxy said to fix it ya skirt lol

yeah its worth fixen.. but everything steering and suspension related is bent or blown.. i got friends at a smash repair in palmy. but it'd cost another 7g at the very least to get it where it was, both sides of chassie at front is bent, and all up uderneath along the g\box aswell smashed the door in and yeah did alot of damage.. i would, but a 4wd is calling... cheaper option :)...

haha coxy. he always said keep that car well :( to far gone witch is a bummer, next car will be able to drive over the skyline with ease :/

yeah its worth fixen.. but everything steering and suspension related is bent or blown.. i got friends at a smash repair in palmy. but it'd cost another 7g at the very least to get it where it was, both sides of chassie at front is bent, and all up uderneath along the g\box aswell smashed the door in and yeah did alot of damage.. i would, but a 4wd is calling... cheaper option :blink:...

haha coxy. he always said keep that car well :) to far gone witch is a bummer, next car will be able to drive over the skyline with ease :D

pity about that. i know a guy who has a 25 in a pootrol, it goes alright. sumthing different i guess. find sumthing small to put it in as a track car then have a 4wd as your other car. best of both worlds

No shims in a rb25. They are hydraulic lifters. Might have a collapsed one from having incorrect oil flow restrictors in place. If you drive it hard does it get better for a little bit? Unless its had a rb25 neo head or solid lifter conversion that is.

No shims in a rb25. They are hydraulic lifters. Might have a collapsed one from having incorrect oil flow restrictors in place. If you drive it hard does it get better for a little bit? Unless its had a rb25 neo head or solid lifter conversion that is.

Lol he works a street over from my workshop, i hear it all the time. I infact ran into old mate at bp whilst Kails and i were filling the 32 up, I strolled over and asked to have a look as a mate was "raging" how quick it was. I said "whats the knock mate?" he told me it was shims so i asked if it was a Neo 34 Motor to his reply "i dunno" series 2? "i dunno" how much power do you make "i dunno".... now my reply " Bro 33's dont have solid lifters, no shims there ... its your big ends. Dont rape it to much, Cya"

So yeah we still wont make it out this weekend Cuzz. Got alot on:

Finish 25/30det cefiro wiring

Swap rb20 out of 180sx into r32 4 door

Completely strip R32 GTST

Change t3 gasket in our black 32.

Pick up S13 shell to throw spare rb25 into

SKids and more skids...

Have a good weekend lads!

Just do the t3 gasket in the black one for next weekend. Such a quick n easy job :(. Gonna need a good group next weekend. This black rig is gonna get unleashed on tuesday :P /rawr

brand new highflow cat... doesnt matter now

dump pipe came off last nite and boost spiked.... sent me a 180 into a rock wall and its f**ked.... bye bye r31 coupe *CRIES*

anyone wanna buy some parts off it.... kinda f**king devo'd

LOL, a/ how does your dump pipe 'fall off'?

b/ do you now maybe think that your boosting issues had something to do with your exhaust like someone previously stated, considering that after it fell off, it then ran more boost?

c/ unless it spiked 30 psi or more, how did it put you in a wall?