SAU Community

Need Lightened Flywheel for R32...Have Clutch

GILTY

Hello one and all,

I have once again (in 8 short months) put myself in the market for a new clutch. after contacting a champion @ Just Jap in NSW, I have ordered a $550 Caramic Clutch. I have been given a price of $450 for a new lightened Fly-Wheel with "ring gear".

Now I am not sure what ring gear is etc, so I would like some help please.

8 Months ago I had some nuff change my clutch...it cost me 2 Gorlillas (2K). Not happy!:)

So I don't want to get stitched up this time. I have some great mates I have met through this scene who are helping me drop my current clutch out and put in the new one. It will be a very interesting weekend over the May Day Long Weekend.

Any help regarding the Lightened Fly Wheel would be greatly appreciated, as I am soending the savings on a new Front Mount.

Thanks.:burnout:

Funnily enough, I was just about to post a similar item. I too am looking for info on lightened flywheel's, specifically for an R32 GT-R. Want to stay with a standard (albeit uprated) clutch, but would really like a lightened flywheel. Any info would be appreciated. Gilty, are you saying in your post that Just Jap have lightened flywheels?

Cheers

Brendan

This is the flywheel i have on my GTSt, it is actually an R32 GTR flywheel, god bless Nissan.

Got it from UAS in Sydney, the car seemed to return better fuel economy with new flywheel, car did seem to rev a little nicer too. The clutch itself, their 6 puck was a little too aggressive for my liking but i soon got use to it.

http://202.139.242.57/Images%202/Skyline%2...fly%20light.jpg