SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

does anyone know where i can get r34 badges from? also im after a carbon fibre nismo badge for the sides of my spoiler cheers

keitho

try www.justjap.com, or Nissan.

WTB R33 front shocks, cheaper the better, with or without springs. Have GTR front shocks which are to low with my rims/tyres. They're brand new, would swap or sell if they're suitable for anyone else.

Pretty eager to get front shocks ASAP

email [email protected] or sms/call any time after midday 0421 460 040

WTB R33 front shocks, cheaper the better, with or without springs. Have GTR front shocks which are to low with my rims/tyres. They're brand new, would swap or sell if they're suitable for anyone else.

Pretty eager to get front shocks ASAP

email [email protected] or sms/call any time after midday 0421 460 040

ive got a pair let me know if u want it

Still in the market for cheap R33 GTST front shocks that still have pressure. Only have $100-$150 as I leave for Thailand in just over 3 weeks :P Will swap (for decent) or sell my R33 GTR front damper adjustable shocks. They will fit a GTST (I have them on now) but are to low for me as I have wide tyres and spacers on the front, so I'm getting scrapage on hard turns. Real shame as they drive & feel amazing. Bout as low as UFC33's gtst if anyone's seen it. Probably cheaper to buy these than springs actually (Currently have my stock R33 springs on them)

Hi guys

If anyone has a new one a can buy off you I'd be wrapped. Finally got round to doing the job, and yep wrong parts. thumbsup.gif

part number is

14035-72L11

I'll come collect, and make it worth while $

Cheers

Jason

0413 247 219