SAU Community

For Sale Rb26 Silvia

hi every 1 i have my rb26tt s13 silvia for sale... the motor came from a drag car

from japan that has run into the 9's..... its run a 12.6 in its current state on street tyres....

im not going to put much else up yet..... if ur serious and want more info email me at [email protected]

im after around $30,000..... the car looks like its standard.... its all engineered etc.... perfect drift/drag/circuit car......

has tein suspension all round and gtr running gear.......

Edited by rb27tt

hasnt this been for sale for a long time ? and didnt u want like 24k before or is this new owner ?

new owner.... when i got the car it needed quite alot of work done.... new twin plate clutch, replace wires in burnt harness.... ive spent atleast $8k on it since i got it...... its not the most economical daily driver...... i just need a $1000 crapper to get me round....... gota sell the car for round $30k to pay off my loan and my tax bill!!!!!!!!!!!!! curse you ato

im in nsw... i have decided not to put pics up.... i dont want every1 knowing what i have in it...... as i said it just looks like

a stocker with mags... if you want pics i should be able to email them people who are serious..... ive already had a few offers around the $27k mark.... 1 guy almost shat himself when i hit boost in 2nd....

Edited by rb27tt