Product Features

Ultra-compact Size

500 Waypoints

Trip Computer

Backlit Screen

Track History

1 reversible route with up to 50 waypoints each

Product Description

Truly a small wonder, the eTrex® takes the best features of a 12 parallel channel GPS receiver and put them into a six ounce package that is only four inches high and two inches wide. The result is a unit that will literally fit in the palm of your hand.

Besides its small size, mariners and outdoorsmen will likely notice the sleek design of the eTrex. All buttons are located on either side of the unit, allowing for simple, one-handed operation that won't obstruct your view of the display. In fact, the eTrex features only five operator buttons for the ultimate in user-friendly design. Thanks to its bright yellow case, the eTrex will be hard to misplace and easy to find in any boat or backpack. The eTrex is completely waterproof so it can take an accidental splash or dunk in the water and still continue to perform.

Inside the eTrex, you will find the proven performance of a 12 parallel channel GPS receiver that will run for 18 hours on just two AA batteries. No need to worry about dense tree canopy with this unit, the eTrex will continue to maintain a tight satellite lock even while operating in forest-like conditions. The eTrex will store up to 500 user waypoints with graphic icons and boasts GARMIN's exclusive TracBack™ feature that will reverse your track log and help you navigate your way back home. In addition, the eTrex uses animated graphics that will help you identify your marked waypoints quickly and easily.

It also tells you speed, height above sea level plus more.

I have Data Cable (for PC) with Software and Car Charger

Conditions of sale.

This is open to highest bidder.

Brisbane Only

COD

The highest offer will be PMed with my PH number.

Can deliver Brisbane only.

I reserve the right to withdraw item for whatever reason

It will work any where in the world.

I have put this item up for sale else where as well.

So far the winning is $175.

Will cose bibing on Suday