SAU Community

Work Christmas Party Venue Ideas

yogi000

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for some ideas on where to have my work christmas party, about 25 people.

Somewhere nice with decent food. i've been looking at the shang gri la hotel

I NEED SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCED! :thumbsup:

Malaya on King Street Wharf.

Verandah Restaurant is nice too. Its near the corner of pitt and martin place.

They are my picks! Really really niec food, good atmosphere too!!!

ps the other day when i chased you down in marrickville.. i got so lost! LOL

hire a crusie boat and crusie the harbour
if u want fun how bout paintballing then go to a good pub or go karting

Yes i would recommend either and/or both of these.

Went for a harbour cruise for a company xmas party last year. It was fantastic. We went with Matilda Harbour Cruises i think. Went on one of those catamarans (Katamarans? Sail boats with the two hulls and an engine). They had a buffet with all you can eat shrimp and oysters and cakes and beers and wines. There was other stuff on the menu too but all you want are the shrimps, oysters and beer :P .

I went to paint ball on Sunday and that was great too. We went to Action Paint Ball. A bit sore today in the legs cos im so outta shape but is worth the pain. Might not suit every one though. I had a blast. Forget the baseball bat to the screen thing, nothing better than a letting off a few rounds of paint in the bosses direction (or annoying co-worker) to let off the 11months of built up agression. :kiss: . Oh and yes the myths are true, a small ball of paint travelling at 400m/s does hurt when it hits, even from 50m away. :laugh: . The welts you get from getting hit by paint last for about 2-3months.

Maybe power jet boating and a cruise/restaurant as another idea.

Anyway, have fun planning it yogi. Bit early but Merry Christmas Everyone. Drive safely.

Yes i would recommend either and/or both of these.

Went for a harbour cruise for a company xmas party last year. It was fantastic. We went with Matilda Harbour Cruises i think. Went on one of those catamarans (Katamarans? Sail boats with the two hulls and an engine). They had a buffet with all you can eat shrimp and oysters and cakes and beers and wines. There was other stuff on the menu too but all you want are the shrimps, oysters and beer :) .

I went to paint ball on Sunday and that was great too. We went to Action Paint Ball. A bit sore today in the legs cos im so outta shape but is worth the pain. Might not suit every one though. I had a blast. Forget the baseball bat to the screen thing, nothing better than a letting off a few rounds of paint in the bosses direction (or annoying co-worker) to let off the 11months of built up agression. :laugh: . Oh and yes the myths are true, a small ball of paint travelling at 400m/s does hurt when it hits, even from 50m away. :D . The welts you get from getting hit by paint last for about 2-3months.

Maybe power jet boating and a cruise/restaurant as another idea.

Anyway, have fun planning it yogi. Bit early but Merry Christmas Everyone. Drive safely.

What he said :)

You can trashed on the boat then go to the King Street Wharf pubs, Or go shoot your workmates - thats always good fun

thanks to all for the suggestions....especially Mrflex

Ended up organising for wildfire at the rocks.....so i'm sure i'll end up at the classy Orient.....all class.

p.s liz where did u end up?? newtown sucks if u dont know it well.

haha.. um... i don't know lol... somewhere very VERY strange... i remember hitting king street, then some other back streets and a one way street nightmare was before me lol