SAU Community

450hp Turbo And 550cc Injectors X 6

This turbo made 350rwhp on 17psi boost on 3 litre v6 turbo (vg30det )polished 5.0 compressor .ceramic coated 0.96 exhaust. 53mm front wheel, 63mm exhaust wheel.Has done 200km and 3 dyno sessions work(like new still) plus K&N filter, 500hp fuel pump, silicon reducer,turbonetics boost controller,oil delivery line and fittings, plus 6 x 550cc rx7 injectors (series 5 ) just serviced ready to go. (100hp each) $1200 the lot

picture1080tu9.jpg

scene1ib8.png

[email protected] :action-smiley-069:

RB20 injector rail has to be changed to accept 14mm o-ring style injectors (instead of 11mm type which is what the rb20 has) the rx-7 injectors part number is 195500-2020 (i think) to use a low impedacnce injectors you would have to use a resistor pack from a gtr (http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62674)

RB20 injector rail has to be changed to accept 14mm o-ring style injectors (instead of 11mm type which is what the rb20 has) the rx-7 injectors part number is 195500-2020 (i think) to use a low impedacnce injectors you would have to use a resistor pack from a gtr (http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62674)

No, wrong, the injector is a 11mm(13mm with o-ring) so it would fit into the rail. And also Im sure the injector is a high impedance one, being a factory injector, I will check tonight as my multi meter has just gone flat(need to get some batteries)you did get the part number correct :laugh:

0421862864 for further detailes

Edited by zdream

No, wrong, the injector is a 11mm(13mm with o-ring) so it would fit into the rail. And also Im sure the injector is a high impedance one, being a factory injector, I will check tonight as my multi meter has just gone flat(need to get some batteries)you did get the part number correct :ninja:

0421862864 for further detailes

yes, they are high impeadance injectors :P