SAU Community

Official Sauwa Xmas Cruise 2006

dan_the_man

good cruise, bit long though for a late depart

seemed a bit long winded going from karrinyup via balga to morley? etc..

most people seemed to use common sense out on the roads, which was good to see.

was good to put a few more faces to names, had a good chat with mr keets.. nice erratic driving and flames on leach hwy :)

half the fun was 578963495694 people following us without a map, lucky we didnt lead you astray :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first leg of the cruise was great but we didn't know many people and got bored hanging around the South Street traino (bus stop?) so we bailed for bubble tea in northbridge.

That was my first SAUWA cruise and if you didn't pick it up I was driving the midnight purple 32 with the FROOZOG plates.

Edit: I'll probably put up pics of my pig after the URAS bodykit goes on.

Edited by Froozog

Hey Everyone

Thanks to those who attended. I heard it was posted on a few other websites hence the reason for the huge number of cars and lack of maps :(

Merry Christmas!

THE SAUWA TEAM

Thanks again guys...sorry I forgot to acknowledge Tash

"... mr keets.. nice erratic driving and flames on leach hwy :teehee:

half the fun was 578963495694 people following us without a map, lucky we didnt lead you astray :P"

Erratic...mmm no it was all carefully planned :D Glad you enjoyed the light show.

Map??? :O It was nice to be able to drive along side ppl that knew how to change lanes... for a change. Bring on the next one...Mitchy, get your engine in

was a good turnout, didnt seem that many skylines though compared to usual, and the guy in the hq giving us the pshht pshht next to us and then we gave him some external gate action and sliding past his window, ive never seen other car passengers jaws drop so quick :teehee: me and a mate were in the white old skool mz20 soarer.

also had a good chat with paul (gtst vspec) about his car, looks nice mate and it will definately surprise alot of people when its tuned and running full power :D nice to chat after all the previous political debates on sau over the years :O

could only hang for the first leg of the cruise cos we were heading down to ambar last night :D

nice turnout though! a little too much for the traffic lights to handle perhaps :teehee: had no idea where or who i was following, but somehow managed...

will hang around for longer next time! hope u like the CD Dan, a xmas pressie perhaps hohoho :O

I'm glad I caught up with the cruise at Karrinyup, soory for my late arrival, was feeling crook :teehee:

Nice to take my car for a drive, even if the 4000rpm limiter prevented much fun.

Nice to have a chat with CruiseLiner and his mates at the end of the cruise.

Have a great Xmas everyone.

Cheers

Paul

My first SAUWA cruise lastnite... Thoroughly enjoyed.

Have to say the highlight of the night was the old commy showing us his rendition of tokyo drift at galleria...

Good to finally put a face to a name for those of u i met and spoke with... Gotta love the individuality of diff cars and people you see on cruises.

That HQ looks the bollocks... Love the style and fmic as a grill.

Blue 33 GTR is quick as... F*ckin screams on song aswell.

Cruiseliner - Do you live in iluka, if so see ya working on the car all the time, have often wanted to stop to say hey.

Orange r32 GTR looked hottt... Had a good chat with the guy, not sure if he is on here...

Was a bit suprised that everyone was almost always speeding, not sure if it was just the people i were following, but being double demerits if i didnt wanna get lost i would of kept the speed a bit lower.

Anyways, enough for now, as i said was very enjoyable. Cheers for organising Dan. Merry xmas peoples.

Edited by Dirty32

hey dirty32, nah the soarer is my mates car, and yes he lives in iluka and works on it all the time, and building his supra drag car as well. i live just around the corner in a cul de sac so people dont see me workin on mine all the time haha. im always around his house in a black mistubishi gto so if u see it there stop and have a chat :teehee: or even a stagea as it will be running very very soon.

StageaGirl, I think I might have seen you at the cruise last night. Is your plate IMPORTD? If so, I photoshopped your wheels for you a while ago - check the appropriate thread. I was driving the Silver bog-stock R33 Series2 with my girlfriend and hanging around with Mr Keets. Think you parked opposite us at Murdoch.

Excellent cruise guys and thanks Dan for organising it. We had to split at midnight as Anita had to get up for work at 6am, but will hopefully be able to stick around for the end next time.

Also, the fella that Keith introduced me to with the RB25DET, sorry mate, I've forgotten your name and I never got your screen name. I'd like to talk to you a bit more about what you've done with it.

Cheers guys

Iain

Hey Iain, that was me with the RB25DET. Happy to have a chat.

PM if you want.

Mitch

"...Was a bit suprised that everyone was almost always speeding, not sure if it was just the people i were following, but being double demerits if i didnt wanna get lost i would of kept the speed a bit lower...."

:teehee: *in grizzled 1890 american miner voice* These young wipper snappers :D

There is a time and a place for everything and for some people that place was the planet Earth and the time was anytime. I think it might have been the crew you were following. Most of the time the ppl I cruised with were on the limit...speed limit that is. That orange 32 did look the biz

Was my first cruise and it was pretty good! The lights straight out of city west were a pain in the arse though. The blue 33 GTR was awesome and that random 4wd was bloody quick, so was the VL wagon, could only smell its rubber the whole time lol. HQ looked sweet too.

I was in a white 33 gtst (with silver rims and sunroof, not that it makes it indistinguishible from the rest :)), leading people astray when they foolishly followed me thinking I knew where I was going. I had to bail at karryinup because of work but glad I did because when I got onto the freeway there were some bikes popping wheelies at high speeds, exchanged thumbs up ofcourse :laugh: Glad I had a radar detector to keep up with the cruise hahaha

So who's the guy with the white 33 and the blue graphics? I've seen him cruising around Kings park and hes pssh'd at me at least a couple of times on the freeway. *Shakes fist* you just wait 'til I get started on mine :).

Hey Mitch, I've seen you posting on here a fair bit, so that's you. Cool. I'll PM you (after all this Xmas this is over - I don't think I'm going to be getting much screentime) soon and we can have a chat. Look forward to it mate.

Iain

lol that front monut intercooler aint just a grill it has a purpose!

yeh when the guys heard the gate open up they couldnt believe it lol, it sounded insane haha. all night i was going up next to people and letting the pod flutter and people just looked at me "wtf is in that thing?" was good fun =D

oh yeh and seeing pauls car was good, practically followed him on the last two stops of the cruise :wave: cant wait to see it without the limiter :)

and that laser or wotever it was with wat sounded like a screamer or probably an external gate scared the hell outa me through the tunnel, i still cant hear any thing :laugh:

and lol at the VN smoking it up and then giving it sh*t through the car park lol

Thanks Dan again for the great effort!!!!

Had some fun last night and it was great to meet even more new peeps. I was the "pimp" dude in the wide body Cima and for all those people I said g'day too, I hope to meet out on some more cruises in the future and MERRY XMAS.

Paully,

Thanks for coming out mate even though I knew you were sick (not fully sick). Car's looking the goods and it will be great to have a run next to you soon, (i'll take it easy on ya) must feel great to have the old girl back on the road (sorry niz lol). Let me know when it is all on song and see you at Motovation mate.

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Judge

coulda figure out who u were sam lol saw a couple silver 33's with stockies not sure which one was u !

my stockies were black lol :)

hey danny were did you get ya grill from lol looked sick :laugh:, oh and not the grill on your car :wave: