SAU Community

Friday Night Mountain Run - January

IanB

Hi I'm a new member should have my first skyline by the weekend fingers crossed. Was wondering if I would be welcome to come along?

Thanks Staffo

NO....

just kiding :thumbsup:

Hey Ian my car wont be fully tuned by that week end still drivable but not really up for "spirited" driving, i'm still in for dinner and i'll tag along for a bit to see if i can keep up with the "slow" group....

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like mad fun, where abouts is the mountain run taking place?

put me down in the slower group. Just me so far, if anyone needs a lift i have room for 1.

put me down in the slower group. Just me so far, if anyone needs a lift i have room for 1.

really? well, i wouldnt mind coming along. i've got my own car so i can get to the meet point, but its pointless to bring it on the cruise, its soooooooooooooooooooo slow :P if you dont mind, i will come with, its up to you :)

really? well, i wouldnt mind coming along. i've got my own car so i can get to the meet point, but its pointless to bring it on the cruise, its soooooooooooooooooooo slow :O if you dont mind, i will come with, its up to you :)

yeah man thats fine by me, i might even take to my guards so they dont rub before then ;)

So what time is the meet at the meeting point.

and where do you live? might be easier picking you up, if not too far.

:)

List updated...

Can everyone *please* check there names on the list if there coming, as I will be booking dinner based off that list.

Will also be rescouting the route this weekend, then posting up solid information and meetup points.

I think im out Ianb my car wont be running in time, the cams didnt turn up through this week and my cars booked in on monday the 8th so thats out the window hopefully I get the cams in time and get it rebooked in before friday

Well i rolled/bashed my guards today so no rubbing atm....but i took my tyre off as well... :S its nasty....anyone want to help my install my camber adjust's sometime this week? oh new topic...:D

I am still coming.....with lilmike in the co pilot seat.

Edited by Oblivion