SAU Community

Stagea Front On R33

benny bobo

Hey,

There are ppl putting r33\r34 fronts on stageas, so would you be able to do the reverse? (Stagea front on a r33)

stagea-autech.jpg

r33-1.jpg

What is involved with the front conversions to put skyline front on stagea? would it be pretty much the same process to do the stagea front on a skyline?

I just want to try and make a "unique" r33 which is damn hard to do.

Edited by R.B. Boy

The Stagea shares a similar chassis number as the ER34, being WCGN34, so dimensionly they are similar, but not the same

The Stagea front end conversion to R34 GTR uses custom guards to go from the Stagea door shape to the R34 front and a R34 radiator panel which needs some work to fit, along custom brackets to mount bonnet

If you were going to try a Stagea front to a Skyline the best car would be a R34 not a R33

I am half way thru a Stagea front end conversion

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=137313

i rekon the stagea front is too square for the r33's roundness if u get what i mean. keep in mind tho i know sfa about stageas having never seen one in the metal b4.

either way i rekon that you would have achieved the impossible and create a unique 33 if u pull this off. keep us posted and good luck

In an attempt to make a r33 "unique"

Lots of other ways to make a 33 unique, but each to their own I guess. You might wanna get someone to photochop a stagea front on to a 33 before you even start. You don't want to blow all tht $$, time and effort and have an outcome that you're not happy with and make it even harder for you to sell when the time comes...