SAU Community

Wisemans Cruise!

Moanie

I'm coming along with a couple of the blacktown people.

Dj Albert, rick and I (and i think nick) will be meeting up at hungry jacks in seven hills at around 9.15am. Anyone around the area planning to go are welcome to the pre-meetup.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come say it to my face.

Don't be repeating jokes which are nothing to do with you in the first place.

And sorry Mona, I don't think I'll be able to make it, if I don't end up coming I'll give you a hug & kiss some other time. :)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sounds too hardcore for me!

Im out. Blew my head gasket on my way home tonight. The pressure blew out my dipstick, sent oil out of it, and possibly blew out my turbo oil lines (which are braided). Oil went everywhere, so i towed it to the workshop i just got it from... And yes, the headgasket was just replaced a few days ago. All completely new.

Anyway, im just ranting, i have the shits majorly.

As a result my car will probably be for sale :)

awsome day............see everyone soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jago Y everything happen to u mate???sorry to that about ur car mate.

Don't know mate, im cursed, lol. Doesn't matter what i do something always happens :yes:

awww jago.. that really sux was looking forward to catching up hope shes ok

Na she's dead. Plugs were covered in oil, oil was covering the pistons, oil was all over my passanger side front wheel, dipstick got blown out. She drives, but misses like crazy (sounds like a wrx) and blows more smoke. The bloke who did the work to it sure won't be seeing me as a happy chappy. I wasn't even pushing it hard or anything. Been shifting at like 3000rpm all the time, unless i needed some boost. Never went near the redline =/

Don't suppose i could start a "Save the Jago" charity fund? :happy:

Hate to say it, but possible dodgy work IMO. Only had her back for three days. Head gasket was done, head was supposedly shaved blah blah blah. So it really SHOULDN'T have happened unless i was abusing the shit out of it, which i wasn't.