Wisemans Cruise!

Moanie

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yer i didnt go to old pac speedo was dead and went with GTRsean for a cruz home and check some stuff out was a nice cruz glad N1 R33 GTR knew where the cruz was going because we(me&GTRsean) would have got lost

Good work with directions, maps and a nice cruz Moana i just cant read.

We didnt know were we were going at one stage and got everyone lost :laugh::laugh: but we soon got back on track lol

;):O Sorry for getting everyone lost and doing the scenic tour past the shops and over the bridge and then over the bridge again :laugh::O

Jess*goes and hides* :)

We didnt know were we were going at one stage and got everyone lost :laugh::laugh: but we soon got back on track lol

;):O Sorry for getting everyone lost and doing the scenic tour past the shops and over the bridge and then over the bridge again :laugh::O

It's all good! Was fun anyway Jess.

it was YOU!!!!!! :laugh:

I had a great day Mona, my first cruise with SAU, thanks for organising it and as Ports said for always making us Zedders feel welcome :P

My favorite bits? Seeing a long line of Skylines up the hill ahead of me , you guys might be used to it but it really does look awesome... and following that gorgous black R34's rear end through Galston Gorge .

Looking forward to the next one,

Caz.. :laugh:

Hehe hope I wasnt slowing you down too much ;)

Just had a track day at EC on friday night and also came home from a big night out at 7am and only got 1.5 hours sleep. Wanted to give the car and myself a bit of a rest so took it real easy :)

Good to see some zeds out as well !!