SAU Community

cruise idea

skipppy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool idea Skip .... it would rock the socks off the rest of the audience watching a large number of Skylines/Jap Imports rock in to the movie :(

Then we could do burnouts etc down the front at the end of the movie .... or not

u guys better get advanced tickets .. can u even do that for drive in?? cause i reckon that place is going to packed out with hoons, revheads and nightcrawlers !!!! if the cops were smart they'd set up an inspection site and check out all these modified cars ... oooopps .. they're reading this aren't they??

Originally posted by hippy

u guys better get advanced tickets .. can u even do that for drive in??  cause i reckon that place is going to packed out with hoons, revheads and nightcrawlers !!!!    

That's a thought... I'm gunna be there real early, park at the gate and set up a BBQ...

Let's me see... setup + cook + eat... about 1.5 hours... be at the gate by 5pm... gate opens 7pm... then:burnout:

Graham

well svd cars maybe doing a display at marion on the advance screening and supposably paul walkers is going to be there nothing has been confirmed yet it would be cool if the carpark was full of imports that would give him a nice welcome to adelaide

Nozila .

Paul Walker is going to be at Melb, Syd, Bris, and may be coming to Adelaide it s only what I got told from the promotorrrrrrrs who are doing it.

going to ths drive in sounds great and would be a site to see but Im just passing out other information . Timmmayyy I get most of my information from SVD because we have some sponsors and people who work in these areas who are apart of the CLUB who let us know of what is going on.

Enough of that a quick question ???? has the driver of the Sub Zero fixed his R32 turbo oil leak yet???? Boy it was smoking a few weeks ago.

Oh yah hey Munro got the new car yet????? you know which one I mean??????

• 2 weeks later...

back to the cruise idea..sounds wicked..gotta pick a place to see it...probably Friday the 6th of June would be a good idea...as fridays seem to be cruise nights... what do ya reckon.?

Originally posted by her200sx

back to the cruise idea..sounds wicked..gotta pick a place to see it...probably Friday the 6th of June would be a good idea...as fridays seem to be cruise nights...  what do ya reckon.?

I'll be going to see it on Friday night and most likely at the around the 7pm, as I have 4wd drive trip with a group for the long weekend to the Border Track... I can't go any other nights. :burnout:

Cheers,

Graham :D