SAU Community

Rb26 R34 Front Stagea In Latest Hpi Magazine Issue

CruiseLiner

ive just got HPI issue number 75 and theres a silver stagea with a r34 front end and a rb26, damn bastards beat me in the magazine ;) lucky its only a stock 26 :) its even got almost same rims but a different brand and also the r34 brembo brakes.

looks nice none the less :D

check it out when the magazine hits the shelves as i get it early as im a subscribed member.

also the stagea is for sale, i wonder how much they are asking for it???

Edited by CruiseLiner

just to let every one know i was at the auto salon in sydney and this car was there.

all it is, is a rs4 with the r33 brakes painted gold, and the 33 motor has been put in.

the car is owned by envy imports here in brookvale on the northern beachs of sydney.

i think they want about 35k for it.

its a nice car

i had a chat to them they said if i was to buy the motor and gearbox they put it in for 5k thats with the new brakes as well.

dont know there web site

look up envyimports.com

never the less its a nice car

Yeah thats the one from envy. They are quite knowledgable when it comes to stageas.

I beleive they sold it 2 weeks ago, and I was there when they were fitting some 19x9 + 10" staggered deep dish rims that were very tasteful, but defenantly require some flaring for the rear.

They will be doing a manual conversion for me in the new year! and its ALOT cheaper than anywhere else.

www.envyimports.com.au

email: [email protected]

Just ask for Herman and tell them Ben sent you! haha

Edited by bbenny

It is interesting that the car was imported with the front end conversion already done, which means it passed SEVS. Considering the amount of work need to modify the radiator support, supprises me that it would pass the "strict" rules on body mods ie fibreglass guards or previous damage

Unless it was personal import?