SAU Community

Dds Cef!

dangerous_daveo

So yeah, my car. Its red. 2nd pic is the one before it left japan with the front lip, which seems like its going to get repaired in the very near future!

Last one is of the sound deadening half compleated :teehee:

So yeah, I could put the mod list up, but I really dont want to because I dont have that much time to waste.

post-4806-1166839496.jpg

post-4806-1166839520.jpg

post-4806-1166839539.jpg

post-4806-1166839570.jpg

post-4806-1166839652.jpg

post-4806-1166839699.jpg

• 3 months later...

List of mods that I can think of.

'turbo' boost gauge (thats what it says on it)

Hardcore racing bleedvalve set at 12psi.

R34 side mount intercooler. (which btw bolts right up, no hose changes at all)

Malpassi fuel reg set at 32psi at idle (best for responce power, and fuel economy)

Bit of 3inch pipe from front bar (hence zippy tie on front bar) to pod, works VERY well.

KnN Ms pod (huge bugger) also mesh removed from front and back of AFM.

Spun Alloy catch can.

Dump pipe back exaust, I 3inch in to 2 big arse mufflers, so its 84db at 4000rpm nice and quiet.

Bigger fuel pump, prob GTR.

RB25DET gearbox, with redline shockproof oil.

GTR flywheel.

Jim Berry Carbonic 5puc cluch.

Nismo GTR pressure plate (3600lb clamping pressure)

Braided clutch line.

2way mech diff.

1990 R32 motor.

Dr Drift chipped ecu

155rwkw before the intercooler was installed.

Then suspension/handeling.

Sydney Kid spec Bilsteins all round, still in adj coilover set up.

350lb front springs, 200lb rear springs.

Sydney Kid spec Nolothan front camber and castor adj struttops

Adj castor rods.

30mm front sway bar, approx 26mm rear sway bar.

Nolthan bushes.

1990 r32 hubs, and brakes.

DBA disks, front slotted, lucas high end pads.

motul RBF600 brake fluid.

Braided brake lines all round.

Front strut brace.

Custom made alloy 10mm spacers all round with hub ring.

Dunlop SP9000s front 215/45/17

Dunlop Sport Maxx rear 235/45/17

Hicas lock kit, and lines removed.

ABS half removed.

Most importantly is the set up of the above. It all works. Its almost as high as a stock cefiro, but has unbelieveable grip levels. The ride is nice and comfortable, and I dont have to jack it up to do an oilchange.

Other stuff.

Aircon regassed with the new envro safe stuff.

R33 front seats, the upspec trim that came on CA31s (A31s being standard)

Updated front and rear lights.

Updated front grill.

Respray in red (duhhh)

and side skirts.

Also a front lip was orginally on the car, but as it was about 3inches lower than it is now, it kinda broke.

Stereo

Eclipse 8455 deck (top model, got all the bells and whistles and sounds AWESOME)

MB Quart DSD 213 front splits running of a 2000q cadence amp

JL 10inch 10W3v2 running off a 600s coustic amp, still in a prefab box.

Sound deadening consitis of!

1x road kill door kit

1x tac mat kit

1x 1/2 focal plain chant kit (ie 2 bricks per door)

Acess holes on the front doors filled in with aluminum sealed, and deadened.

and fresh made speaker pods.

fire extinusher.

I'm pretty sure thats it...

Most importantly is the set up of the above. It all works. Its almost as high as a stock cefiro, but has unbelieveable grip levels. The ride is nice and comfortable, and I dont have to jack it up to do an oilchange.

The absolute best thing about having the car high :sick:

...Oh, and the handling

thats not nearly as high as a stock cefiro .......thats about the same asmine .....which i still find a little low in the norther suburbs of sydney. i have pics of mine when it had the stock suspension ! haha looks funny

looking good though !

Resin, those pics are pretty old. Its been raised a good 1-2inches at least from then, along with bigger rear tyres.

Had a track day in it today. I dont think my pads are very good for the track... Id in fact go to say hopeless!

But yeah, even with them stuffed I was catching a modded r32 golf! HAHA! And JUST holding off an S4 audi. Mad fun.

Edited by dangerous_daveo

Hey Dave, how often do you go out to Morgan Park and who do you go with? I know the porche club goes out there and the QLD mini car club used to go out there a bit too, I am keen for a run out there one day.

Hey Dave, how often do you go out to Morgan Park and who do you go with? I know the porche club goes out there and the QLD mini car club used to go out there a bit too, I am keen for a run out there one day.

I went out there with SDT the guys we did a few skidpan days with at mt cotton. I do some work for them as well so that helps. Its more of a training day thing, not so much track time. Like you get 2hours or so doing just laps.