SAU Community

Bnr32 Parts - Rb26 Dump Pipes, Gtr Foglights

Nismo shocks/springs for R32 GTR/GTS4. SOLD

Nismo (Exedy) Twin-Plate Clutch. SOLD

OEM/Ichikoh Foglights from R32 GTR. I have two pair. One pair has a single broken front glass but the light is undamaged and suits fixing a blown bulb on your car. No extra loom, just what is in the pic :)Price $60 for good pair, $20 for damaged pair

Good set SOLD

Second pair, one good to go, one with broken glass (on right)

gallery_14114_569_27556.jpg

R33 RB26 Dump Pipes. More efficient flow over R32 stock pipes, according to HPI GTR Special #4. Cheap way to increase exhaust flow. Sorry no pic atm. Price $50

Shoei TZ-1 Helmet. SOLD

If you're interested please post or PM. Pickup is available (and preferred as they're all heavy) from Blaxland, NSW, about 5 mins up the M4 from Penrith.

Cheers,

Mark

What height is the suspension? Lower than stock?

Hi dude. I've never fitted it to my car but I read that the springs take it down (I think) 1" rear and 1&1/2" front. It is definitely lower but unsure by how much. I'm happy to go measure the uncompressed height, if that helps.

Mark

Hi bigcarl, sorry mate, not sure if it'll fit your R33. Hopefully an SAU search will help you out? Maybe JustJap could answer for you?

Hi Downunder SiR, unfortunately the clutch is on hold however the buyer was meant to pickup tonight and didn't show.

I apologise for the late reply, I have been out of town on business and only just arrived back tonight.

Mark

Hi bigcarl, sorry mate, not sure if it'll fit your R33. Hopefully an SAU search will help you out? Maybe JustJap could answer for you?

Hi Downunder SiR, unfortunately the clutch is on hold however the buyer was meant to pickup tonight and didn't show.

I apologise for the late reply, I have been out of town on business and only just arrived back tonight.

Mark

Stace might want the helmet if it fits her...pm me if it does not sell