SAU Community

A Special Thankyou To A Fellow Liner

Bobjones

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tradies with their trucks are the worst.....i usually slow down to 20ks below the speed limit when i drive my other car around....just to piss them off.

i love seeing their faces afterwards, then i give them a big wave with a smile...haha

suck shit bogans

Man one time I had this bogan in a huge ute behind me, tailgating for ages, so I literally stood on the breaks for half a second then unlocked them and kept driving, he shit himself then got so mad he took his hat off and chucked it at the road while he was driving...

ROFFLES!

Hahhaah trady bogans...

There are heaps when I go to work in the morning, mostly 4wd's and they have to be the biggest lot of gits tailgating and cuting each other off, its entertaining to watch them do it to each other. You just stay away and wait for them to slide into a pole in the rain...

Hahhaah trady bogans...

There are heaps when I go to work in the morning, mostly 4wd's and they have to be the biggest lot of gits tailgating and cuting each other off, its entertaining to watch them do it to each other. You just stay away and wait for them to slide into a pole in the rain...

that happens quite a bit..

ive seen bogans who think they are peter brock driving their beloved rusty VL commodore doing 140ks in the heavy rain...

10 mins later they were off the road....

haha

Plenty of BOGANS drives skylines nowaday. I run into atleast 1 everytime I head up the coast in the skyline, and it never cease to amazes me that the tools always try and get a race when I'm spotted and it always seem to be around the burpengary/morayfield areas.

Sorry, if you live in those areas and drive a civilized human being.

Plenty of BOGANS drives skylines nowaday. I run into atleast 1 everytime I head up the coast in the skyline, and it never cease to amazes me that the tools always try and get a race when I'm spotted and it always seem to be around the burpengary/morayfield areas.

Sorry, if you live in those areas and drive a civilized human being.

Yes those areas are notorious for bogans...and its drive like a civilised human being...lol

yeah whats up with that! they have ditched they vns for skylines :glare: last thursday night i was in morayfield and there was a dick head in a red 32 with his 14 yr old gf :wave: with a vn wagon next to him and he starts to spool it up and sees the other light go orange and waits then dumps it not knowing the other sides green arrow hasnt gone yet haha looked like the biggest wanker through a red light infront of all the other bogans standing there!

yeah whats up with that! they have ditched they vns for skylines :) last thursday night i was in morayfield and there was a dick head in a red 32 with his 14 yr old gf :( with a vn wagon next to him and he starts to spool it up and sees the other light go orange and waits then dumps it not knowing the other sides green arrow hasnt gone yet haha looked like the biggest wanker through a red light infront of all the other bogans standing there!

you said it yourself...bogans want skylines so that they can have sex with underaged school chicks....young chicks do not dig the family sedans any more......

so they all jumped into skylines now....

u see the chick sitting next to them with bottle of VB tallie in her hand, u know whats up.

you said it yourself...bogans want skylines so that they can have sex with underaged school chicks....young chicks do not dig the family sedans any more......

so they all jumped into skylines now....

u see the chick sitting next to them with bottle of VB tallie in her hand, u know whats up.

haha funnyest shit ever!!! im just waiting for the flamin mongrelry bumkin skyline to start cruising with the big areals and mud flaps :whistling:

Yes Midol, but the other side of the story is if we all posted when we saw someone doing something stupid the forums would be full of these posts, and for 99.9999999 percent of us, its hipocracy, have you EVER EVER EVER broken the speed limit when having a spirited drive? Prehaps while you were doing it up a mountain? On a deserted road? I suspect you have, as has everyone else on this forum, the owner of this thread included.

The truth of the matter is we buy these cars because there fast and we want to go fast. We all think were good drivers and I guarantee to you said dickhead thinks he was a good/skillful driver too. I also guarantee to you that next time your driving your skyline and you give it a bit of a squirt (even if you dont break the law), there will be someone, somewhere who thinks your being a dickhead.

Another truth is that most preformance drivers go through there lives without killing a family of 4 plus the dog and cat in the back.

So next time someone posts a thread all unto itself about "I saw a dickhead on the roads doing this" then prehaps they should step back and go, wait, have I ever ducked and weaved through traffic? Have I ever broken the speed limit? Given it stick through twisties? Encouraged others to do the same? and if the answer to all thoes questions and others like it is no, then they can post the thread. But the problem with that is, if the answer to all of them is no, then they wouldnt be here, on a preformance car website, theyd be on the today tonight or someshit forums.

Keep stuff like this to whoretown where it belongs.

/end rant.

Yes but we're not here to discuss Bob Jones' driving habbits. The point is that this guy was driving like a f**ken wanker. I feel that if someone drove like that around me, THEY would prefer me to start a thread on SAU about it instead of the alternative. The alternative being that I follow them home and beat 9 colours of shit out of them.

Sure we all get targetted, who bloody cares. If you're not doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about. Oh, that and if your not a dumbass.

Why go on about it, or does a topic like this effect you on some personal level. Were you the guy he was referring to?

I hate when people drive like wankers and I have driven like one on many occasions. But there is a point where it becomes dangerous and that's what Bob Jones is talking about.

As for braking when someone is up your arse, THAT ROCKS. And none of this pansy brake lights on but no brake engagement. I give them the full deal. Let's see who has a decent braking system. Most people who get out of their car at the next set of lights find themselves quickly back in their seat when I get out to meet them halfway.

When I ran up the arse of someone (slammed brakes on at a green light, I was too close, I take the blame) I phoned a lawyer to see if I had any chance of winning. He told me the courts no longer automatically assume that you are in the wrong and if someone slams brakes on for no reason they'll usually be liable for the damage.

Just interesting info, as my mates do the brakes trick as well. Personally, I just slow down even more as I don't have alot of money to blow around so I'd rather not risk it.

As for braking when someone is up your arse, THAT ROCKS. And none of this pansy brake lights on but no brake engagement. I give them the full deal. Let's see who has a decent braking system. Most people who get out of their car at the next set of lights find themselves quickly back in their seat when I get out to meet them halfway.

dan didn't i meet you at Costellis at a SAU dinner? you were sitting with Ben. Dude sif any body be scared of you. your just a little bloke :no:

I have been know to be an Asshole some all of the time...

When I ran up the arse of someone (slammed brakes on at a green light, I was too close, I take the blame) I phoned a lawyer to see if I had any chance of winning. He told me the courts no longer automatically assume that you are in the wrong and if someone slams brakes on for no reason they'll usually be liable for the damage.

Just interesting info, as my mates do the brakes trick as well. Personally, I just slow down even more as I don't have alot of money to blow around so I'd rather not risk it.

You run a big risk taking it to court cos it your word against his... if he said he saw a kid about to dash out in front of him, thats a good reason and you'll prolly be hard pressed to find evidence that there was no Kid... and after all that you get to also add the other dudes legal fees on to your todo list....

My offer is still good Bob Jones.... we can deffinatly pay them a visit :(

and have they still been doing it?

Maybe they were just having a bad day?

I know sometimes a bad day can make a huge dif in the way you drive.

sure they were being dick head's but we all are at time's

We do all own sports car's even the best driver does the wrong thing sometimes.

PS: I always indercate... I cant help it i feel wrong not doing it 0_o

Was driving back from North Side to GC today and came across a guy in a WRX riding my arse then cut around me darting thru the traffic then came to a halt near 'The Normanby' I think it's called, they are doing road work out front. He was slashing thru the gears like no tomorrow, he kept getting held up by cars in front and seemed to be in a big hurry carrying on like a dickhead and showing off with his blonde chicky shotgun. I was just cruising and still had him in site when f*&ck'n BANG ! Spark's fly out the back and a shit load of smoke. I got a warm fuzzy feeling when i changed from 4th to 5th "Psstoosh" <--- BOV when I passed him :O I don't know why, rexies just don't do it for me so that just confirmed my opinion of them. :O