SAU Community

Line at Hospital

Wardest

This is a rather self indulgent thread I know but I'll feel better if I talk about it. The car is at ICE Hospital to see why it bled itself dry and to get fixed up. Hopefully its nothing worse than a blown hose. I have all confidence that the guys at ICE will be able to fix it. If anyone can save it, they can.

Visiting hours are between 1pm and 4pm. Feel free to go and offer your best wishes. Both myself and the Line would be grateful. But I know it'll pull through.

:mad:

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by Wardest

This is a rather self indulgent thread I know but I'll feel better if I talk about it.  The car is at ICE Hospital to see why it bled itself dry and to get fixed up.   Hopefully its nothing worse than a blown hose.  I have all confidence that the guys at ICE will be able to fix it. If anyone can save it, they can.

Visiting hours are between 1pm and 4pm. Feel free to go and offer your best wishes.  Both myself and the Line would be grateful.  But I know it'll pull through.

:mad:

u sure its broken?

coz i just saw nigel fanging it on the rev limiter down warrigal road :shake:

:bahaha:

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by Wardest

Well, not to call you low down stinking liar but Nige is home sick today.  HAHAHAHA.  But if someone was fanging it that hard, and it wasn't broken, it prolly is now.  HEHEHEHEHE

HEHE :mad:

'Damn he didnt take the bait'

Nah, I think Geordan's (sp?) car is gone now. That's just a guess though. It became part of the furniture after awhile and you don't actually notice until someone asks for it. Kinda like my car really :mad:

Well, the results are in.

The only problem is a busted water pump.

It'll be fixed by tomorrow and it'll be sweet. No worries.

I AM THE MOST RELIEVED GUY ON EARTH.

Mods, you can close this thread if you like.

One of them has only been off the road for bout 5 weeks. Alot I know but compared to the one which hasn't seent the road in over 18 months, it's not all that long :D

Guest INASNT

sniffy did u just reply to ever thread on the vic section??

hehee, every post last reply sniffy!!!!

i'm better... :)

i wouldn't my line off the road for that long.. all it does it depreciate during that time, better off driving it or leaving everything until you can afford the whole job done fully. Maybe that is why my turbo upgrade is sooo far away :D

Originally posted by predator666

i'm better...  :P

i wouldn't my line off the road for that long.. all it does it depreciate during that time, better off driving it or leaving everything until you can afford the whole job done fully. Maybe that is why my turbo upgrade is sooo far away :P

The cars being off the road has nothing to do with not being able to afford it. My car is simply waiting for the water pump to go back on and then the fuel system fixed and then I should be out at the strip again trying to pull better times. Now that I have my Nittos, I'm hoping we can race by June. The other car is being put back together to sell.