SAU Community

Modified Rb25 Engine + Mods + The Rest (240rwkw) - Qld

Item on hold until I figure whether it can be started or not. For those who have pm'd or called me, or left note of interest in this thread, I'll get back to you when I know the condition of the engine which will hopefully be this weekend if I discover it myself, or next week when I get it to a mechanic.

Drew.

post-10303-1168237967.jpg

post-10303-1168237986.jpg

Edited by Dee 33

Hey,

Not hijacking the post but does anyone know what that kit is? I've been looking for something and I think thats pretty nice... Please PM if you know.

Also mate, if you do decide to wreck it I'm interested in quite a few parts... but good luck with whole car sale! Real sorry to hear about the accident though, mine is not insured and I rekon I would freak if that happened. Hope u find something else as nice.

Francesca

It's a manual. Stupid me forgot to include that. It also has a single plate ceramic clutch included in the mods under two years old. This clutch cost me $1000 and bites very hard. Hard to get used to using though but I've mastered it.

The front bar was purchased off ebay for $100 with a crack in it. There are no bulbs behind the indicators and I believe it's a copy because the hole in the front where the intercooler sits, doesn't line up evenly with the headlight :D

http://secretdrift.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=9443

Different Price, Different Info, Different Poster... I happen to know the guy who posted it on Secretdrift, Im a moderator there id previously closed the thread and reopened it after a lengthy discussion with Eddzy.

This gets more suspect by the minute however, buyer beware :whistling:

One minute its running thats why its a higher price, and its going to be ammended here, next minute the poster on here says it could be seized they dont know if its running... please be careful guys.

http://secretdrift.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=9443

Different Price, Different Info, Different Poster... I happen to know the guy who posted it on Secretdrift, Im a moderator there id previously closed the thread and reopened it after a lengthy discussion with Eddzy.

This gets more suspect by the minute however, buyer beware :)

One minute its running thats why its a higher price, and its going to be ammended here, next minute the poster on here says it could be seized they dont know if its running... please be careful guys.

Eddzy is a friend of mine and he posted it there on his own accord, doing me a favor. I have taken my ads down here and on Boostcruising because I don't know the condition of the engine at the moment as I can't get it started due to what a mechanic has told me is likely to be hydraulic lock, meaning the cylinders might have oil in them due to the car being upside for probably an hour at the crash scene. An engine won't kick over with enough oil in the cylinders because it can't compress it.

I will put the ad back up when I know if it runs or not and the price I put will be based on whether or not the engine is running.

For reference, I am KylerKF on Boostcruising. I've been an active member there for years (although not in the last few months as I don't work in an office anymore) and quite a few members from there know both me and the car in person.

Edited by Dee 33