SAU Community

V36 Skyline Review By Motorfan

Just got the mag from japan, so thought I'd take some quick pics of it as teasers... I'll scan up a proper high res version of it soon:

gallery_256_36_17679.jpg

Cover (along with KPGC10 racing history on DVD (w00t)

gallery_256_36_3474.jpg

The ads are clearly marketed at guys in the late 20's and early 30's as a sophisticated car.

gallery_256_36_97013.jpg

the VQ35HR and VQ25HR engines that the car comes with

gallery_256_36_67577.jpg

suspension

gallery_256_36_75790.jpg

A pic with its competition

gallery_256_36_129483.jpg

Head to head comparison

gallery_256_36_43564.jpg

A review of standard and optional features by a very cute girl

gallery_256_36_49072.jpg

more standard and optional features

gallery_256_36_11572.jpg

Some promotional pics from Nissan

gallery_256_36_16584.jpg

Another promo pic

Waiting Here unitl 2010 for import, What a F**K.

I thought NISSAN AUS is going to start the INFINITY brand here in 2008 or something with the new skyline/INFINITY.....read somewhere on MOTOR or wheels a while back........

dayam is it jsut me or are the v model skylines lookin more and more like maximas?

not sayin it's bad nice shape n everything

or has the new v models taken over the maximas?

I agree I always feel v35 and maxima looks similar....I also can't really tell the diff between the V35 and V36...

I think they look ugly now..too bulked up

I thought NISSAN AUS is going to start the INFINITY brand here in 2008 or something with the new skyline/INFINITY.....read somewhere on MOTOR or wheels a while back........

In Wheels magazine they said so far no plans for the V36 unless Nissan launch's the infinty brand in which case it will come from USA and be the G35 apparently some slight spec. differences. But so far no confirmation that they will launch the inifinity brand. Same article said 2008 the GTR will hit our shores.

• 4 weeks later...

Slightly off topic... looking at the timing between the release of V36 sedan and the much anticipated GTR Proto, I suspect that there will be no more V36 Coupe. The V36 based coupe would probably be replaced by GTR proto altogether with probably the milder "GTST" version to follow. But, that's my 2cents...