SAU Community

General Service In Perth Wa

jjjDavey

Hey i tried searching with no luck.. I was just wondering where you guys take your skyline to be serviced in WA? I guess im trying to find some performance centres that know what they are doing

Cheers

Edited by jjjDavey

Hi,

I take my stuff to Steve at Steve's Shed in Wangara. Top bloke with plenty of experience across the board with all sorts of interesting high performance stuff. Steve is a automotive mechanical engineer with 26 years of experience, so I feel that I can trust him. Hes also happy for you to help with your car if you want to get your hands dirty and learn something too, which is what I'm doing.

Hes doing some work for me currently with my R32 GT-R. Rust repairs first on the body and then swapping the motor and gearbox with one I just got from a half cut.

Hes just moved workshops, so I don't think white/yellow pages would be up to date yet...

Ph: 9409 7920.

Cheers,

-Shaun

Hey i tried searching with now luck.. I was just wondering where you guys take your skyline to be serviced in WA? I guess im trying to find some performance centres that know what they are doing

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...