SAU Community

Qld Raceway Driftstate Practice & Demo Day 21st Jan

QR EVENTS

QLD Raceway DriftState Practice & Demo Day Jan 21st

Morning Comprises of a Drift practice format where by anyone can enter and take part. Get to the track at about 7am to go through scrutineering and driver briefing and everyone should be on track by 8.15. Practice will run until about 12 noon.

• The afternoon session is a demo setup where we have several events planned to mix things up a little:

12.00 – 1.00 – Turn One Speed Competition

Who can drift turn one the fastest? A radar gun will be set up to measure the speeds of the cars after the apex of turn one.

1 – 1.30 - D1 Driver Demonstration

A Real D1 Japan driver ripping it up on Queensland Raceway. kindly supplied by the guys from Tokage Racing.

1.30 – 2.00 - Battle Rides With Level 1 Aussie Drifters

This is the chance for those spectators that want to be part of the action. There will be approximately 20 Level 1 Aussie drifters all taking out about 5 passengers in battle rides. It will cost $100 for 2 Passes with all money going back to the drivers for the cost of tires, and everything else they need to pay for.

2.00 – 2.30 - D1 Driver Battles With Level 1 Aussie Drifters

Australia vs. Japan – Australia’s level 1 drivers go head to head with one of japans best. Match our skill vs. theirs.

2.30 – 3 - Level 1 Aussie Drifter Expression Session

3.00 – 3.30 - 8 Car Drift Battle

8 cars battling it out at the same time, 7 Passes, 1 Drifter eliminated after each pass till we get the 1 best.

3.30 – 4 - D1 Driver Demo to Finish it off

Costs

Morning Pactice - $80

Car Ports - $20 Per Bay

Turn 1 Speed Comp - $10 Per Pass (100% of entry fees to paid as prize money - 1st 50%, 2nd 30% & 3rd 20%)

Circuit Entry - $20 for every one.

Level 1 Drivers Participation in afternoon activities is by invitation only- If you wish to be part of the afternoon activities as a level 1 driver application forms are available from www.queenslandraceway.com.au from Monday 15th January 2007. But Hurry Limited spots available for Level 1 Drivers.

spectators allowed this day? and how much?

Morning Pactice - $80

Car Ports - $20 Per Bay

Turn 1 Speed Comp - $10 Per Pass (100% of entry fees to paid as prize money - 1st 50%, 2nd 30% & 3rd 20%)

Morning Pactice - $80

Car Ports - $20 Per Bay

What about entry for kids. I would love to take my boys down to to have a look.

What about entry for kids. I would love to take my boys down to to have a look.

generally kids under 14 are free, but PM mr squiggle. he'll be able to confirm for you.

i'll be there sliding for the first time since getting the new set up.