SAU Community

Tuning Apexi Power Fc In Brissy

narb77

Hi

Just need to know of the best guys in brisbane to take my car to get it tuned properly. Every one i go to tells me they just need the hand controller. But i know for a fact to get the best tune possible you need the apexi laptop software. Does anyone know who some of the garages in brisbane are that have this software so i can get a good solid tune out of my car

cheers

Hi

Just need to know of the best guys in brisbane to take my car to get it tuned properly. Every one i go to tells me they just need the hand controller. But i know for a fact to get the best tune possible you need the apexi laptop software. Does anyone know who some of the garages in brisbane are that have this software so i can get a good solid tune out of my car

cheers

Mercury motorsport

http://www.mercurymotorsport.com.au/

even better try the QLD workshops tread and make some calls and see.....

yeah mercury - even though they had NFI what my engine was they still did a good job with the powerFC tune.

Did they allow you to be around the car whilst it was dynoed? I hate the idea of having to sit in reception or whatever while they tune your car. I've always helped out on dyno sessions - I'm interested as I'll need a tune in a few weeks in Brissy.

Cheers

Hey mate I had mercury tune my rb20.

I didnt stay around as it was a full tune and took them all day however they did tune it to exactally what I asked for.

Im sure if u asked them to hang around, you can sit upstairs their workshop in the lounge room then that way they can come see you if need to ask you any questions.