SAU Community

Paintball Day!

NYL83R

thinkin either 9th or 16th of June for paintball.....anyone else interested let me know. we have 6 definates...so its go go go!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well thanks to the show n shine on the 17th, i'm now making the date either the 23rd or the 30th of June

jez....i'll be glad when we are finally there on the day!

please let me know if you can not make either day.....

• 2 weeks later...

I've booked and paid the deposit for the 30th. so it's officially a goer.

i said we may have a few extras, so its no problem if you have someone else who would like to come. just let me know. cheers :action-smiley-069:

I'll post a map and time we have to be there soon.

Don't forget to bring some extra money to buy more paintballs. 100 paint balls are included in the pakage, but i'm sure you will shoot more than that :thumbsup:

also bring some groin protection (ouch) and gloves are also helpfull.

lunch is included as well, so no need to worry about food

Check their website if you want to know more. (Kulnura Paintball)

Check the first page post for prices of paintballs.

not a problem....same deal...just let me know when the money has been deposited. I've booked and paid for 6 so far, but I let them know that we might book for a couple more. it needs to be done 2 weeks before though...

i've booked for the 30th of this month, but the show and shine has been rebooked for the 1st :P

is it fine if i re-book (again!) for the 7th of July? just might be easier than getting the car ready for the SnS the next day!. please let me know asap....

if this date is no good, we can make it the week following. please let me know if you are available on that day anyway

cheers,

Chris.

pm sent ian :(

I'll say yeah at the moment, only due to money constraints, but I still think it'd be cool to do both on the weekend as it would make for some cool conversation pieces the next day with all our bruises and stuff :(

the only problem that i was thinking, is that we would have to spend the afternoon after we finish at paintball cleaning the car for the show and shine the next day.

so i was thinking the 7th would be a better date, unless the original date is prefered.

edit....sorry just read you post on the drift nationals. is this what you meant for the next day? if so i think that would be pretty sweet. just didn't want to go to the sns the next day :worship:

wOOt!

just re-re-re booked and paid for paintball. it is now a go ahead. no more date changes.

new date is Sat the 7th of July at 8.30am

100 paintballs is included. parking is no problem.

they said we can have a special rate of $80 for an extra 500 paintballs ($16/100 balls). but the catch is everyone has to do it to get that rate. otherwise it is $22 per 100 which is still ok.

anyway, it will be stacks of fun!

and it is still ok to book a few more people into our group. just have to give them enough notice