SAU Community

Australia Day @ Wakefield Park Jan 26th 2007

Sinful

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch who had the crack'ed rotor?

Thats my front left, looks worse today though, has cracked right through the hat. :(

Nice pics Andrew, to Corinne and Shawn, some fancy steering guys. :)

How fast were the Exige/Elises and M5?

The Yellow Exige was hand timed at one stage at 1:05s. He has done 1:04s. The red Exige is an easy couple of seconds per lap quicker again. At Eastern Creek those two cars are capable of 1:46 and 1:36 respectively.

How fast were the Exige/Elises and M5?

the m5's weren't all that quick, there wasa gold one going around and i managed to out drive him and even passs him in my almost stock as a rock R32 gts-t, there was a blue or grey one though was going around pretty quick.

Mike, stock?

hi flowed turbo u said remmeber?

other mods too, come on mate!

I thought u smacked those elises also?

i said nearly stock! only the stock elises, the 2 exiges no change one of them did a 1:04, compared to the majority of cars there i had next to no work, thats what i meant by it!

Sloger is my bosses m5

Not sure what was goin on with the bonnet, ill have to show him the pic and ask him

Did you see the ferrari getting towed?? Its in the back of our workshop atm and a little under the weather ;)

Good to see a few lines out there and having a go ;)

Hey Guys & Girls, Marty from Autosports here...

Just wanted to drop in and say a big thanks for the support you guys showed with the numbers of poeple that turned up on Friday. The day was an absolute sucess and we simply love putting them on.

In saying that... there is now a track day confirmed for Eastern Creek for Sat 7th April. It would be good to see some of you guys and girls there having a blast with us.

Just so you guys know... we operate these days at absolute cost simply becuase we love getting crazy on the track. We dont make a cent out of it like other places who hold track days.

PS: I am in the middle of a build on a Datto 1200 Coupe with a CA18 in it and i am looking for a few GTR brake parts for my drivetrain... if anyone has anything that they think might be of benefit, please let me know

Cheers,

Marty

www.autosports.com.au

Edited by Peddler

Hmmmm so so getting the Ceffie ready for this!!!

Mental note 1. Ensure 180km/hr speed delimiter removed :laugh:

I'll take a case of carlton.. make sure it's cold

cheers.

Just showed my boss the pic of the m5

He popped the bonnet to let some of the heat out, then forgot to close it.....

EC on the 7th sounds good - i think we may go to this one