SAU Community

Four Doors Have The Power And The Panties! (money Shots! Pg5)

4DoorWhore

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah your on, temporary plates they are... you need them when your in the process of getting your car registered... there good for a week if you get them on a monday... lots of people also use them to temp-legalize a non-street legal car for a track day...

no idea where he got a shroud like that but i dont need one that big as you can see....

tape is just there temporary just FYI...

DSC02272.jpg

DSC02276.jpg

DSC02271.jpg

my other transportation...

DSC02265.jpg

the shop where the magic happens...

DSC02267.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

heres an update after we rushed to get it ready for the on base car show... no its not a show car but what the hell me an nick entered and had tons of fun... and got a few magazine spots to :rolleyes:

ok well its on the road... still only like 60% done but its getting there...

rushed to get it to the little on base shin-dig so paul could take some pics....

heres how it came out...black betty....

_L2Y5256.jpg

scott_002.jpg

scott_001.jpg

DSC02397.jpg

went outside and snapped a engine shot for you guys... nothing really interesting yet...

DSC02436.jpg

first official set of wet pannies...

DSC02409.jpg

not to shabby, a bit high and the Aero is just slapped on but oh well....

the flake shows best in streetlamps and other night time artificial lights... in the sun the general shinyness of the car seams to mask the flake... but it still looks great, chicks dig it...

so its official we were gonna name her Dorthy but Betty seams to work better, when the song black betty just happened to come on when i was thinking of names...

It actually drifts very well, i was surprised i knew it would do good, but the smoothness of the big car just makes it insanely easy to manipulate cause of the feel of sort of drifting in slow-motion... but it deffinatly doesnt stop as fast as my past drift cars (lighter and smaller).... didnt get any drift shots sorry, i was just f**king around....

on another note i will say that my suspension does beautifully at 200+ Kph we did the trip out to Daikoku this weekend.... and the car didnt have a shutter on the high speed turns... out handled a touge civic haha, and out ran a Rx7 so im happy....

unfortunatly the Tranny that came with the swap is less then perfect and i have to track down a replacement soon before i head to the track...

should be at a Gymkana on the 15th of June we'll get pics then....

thanks again for all the good words...

yea dats gud 2 hear :P

has it got a s13 box in it now? go s14? or reco da s14 if u got dat in it..

well its mean-ness will scare my ceffy off da road so da good words are granted :D

GL wit it all

Edited by Dan_J